What did you accomplish today?

I know it’s not craft beer ! Lol but it sure tasted good chillin in the water!

9 Likes

…But we will smell it :smile:

XTRA OLD :beer: would be good too! :joy:

:evergreen_tree:

2 Likes

Did a bunch of stuff today, then I made this and haven’t done anything since.
And can’t really recall what I did today, maybe some heatsink frames for the next LED lights :smiley:

8 Likes

What is this accomplish thing you refer to?

5 Likes

I posted a pic of what I accomplished Today :slight_smile:

2 Likes

It’s the start of a two days off sitting back and treating myself to one of these delightful beers OMG sooooo good “Lefthand brewery “ has knocked this version of a milk stout out of the park!

9 Likes

I watered some dry patches in the lawn with sprouted seed tea, coffee grounds and fresh earthworm castings. My neighbors have a 60 lb chocolate labrador that left a deposit on the edge of the walkway. I felt it under my Tevas and smelled the aroma. I finished watering the dry patches and retrieved a jar of LAB to mix with well water and soak the poop. LAB is also great for cleaning dog shit from the treads of sandals. Just another day in paradise…

2 Likes

Hola Gang

Nothing yet

But eventually will do stuff

ok lets have an expresso

then I’ll decide

Bare

5 Likes

Sold the little aprilia today. She served me well. Should be picking a Yamaha r6 up this evening

8 Likes

Best post ever. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

1 Like

ok i just changed directions to the espresso machine fantastic idea.

2 Likes

Love that stuff. been 6 years almost miss the beer but not the drinker.

5 Likes

Haven’t tried seed sprout on the yard yet maybe I’ll incorporate that into some of my compost tea recipes!

2 Likes

Milk hasn’t place in beer! I have no tolerance for it! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

5 Likes

Came up with a new business idea. Cookbook: Recipes written in haiku.

4 Likes

Moving forward on the kitchen.

:fork_knife_plate: :spaghetti: :ice_cream:

8 Likes

I’ve got my eye on a nice cagiva mito evo. It’s summer time so a bike is a must :+1:It’s still only a 125 but it’s full power 2 stroke and they leave most 600s at the lights :rofl:

3 Likes

I bought a Yamaha xj900s diversion too a little while back. (The plate came with my initials on it :sunglasses:) but they’re fuck ugly. So my intention is to cafe racer/brat it)

she’s scrubbing up well for an 18 year old with 75k miles on the clock motor. Bottom end was grand. I’m literally waiting for replacement shims after checking the valve clearances 3 of 8 were actually still in tolerance which Impressed me.
The R6 if I do get it now won’t be for riding. (Cracked the engine casing and not even an engine cover. The actual engine. He can sleep on my offer of peanuts the frames fucked too will never pass an MOT) but the forks. Suspension and brakes etc would be a grand addition to my divvi project. Affectionately named delta 9

9 Likes

The xjs are indestructible mate. Most yams are. I went and viewed an old dtr last week. Test ride was excellent but the dino for the lights was gone and needed a fair bit of work to get it to a condition I’d ride it in public.

2 Likes

Parts are getting less available and more pricey on old dtr’s now too. Wise move staying clear of that unless you’re willing to go full resto don’t touch em :wink:

2 Likes