What did you accomplish today?

Looking good with the scrog what’s your line of choice ? Mason line?

4 Likes

Few Isle of man pics
Ramsey

Douglas Douglas again
Water wheel at laxey
Rebel pic
This is what you see when you jump on a 1000cc superstock. Your arse becomes a brown starfish whilst you stare death in the face with the best averaging over 135.45mph over the course of more than 37 miles of sheer terror.

14 Likes

Nice pictures…'see you de-larfed yourself.

…and apparently there’s a Whoa-man there too!

:joy: :v:

:evergreen_tree:

3 Likes

Riddle me whatever TF you said brother :roll_eyes::joy: but yeah mate I thought a shave was necessary

4 Likes

Looks nice over there an gotta love it when you’re under their noses. Though I hear on the grape vine the IOM is expensive for the weed and the laws there are harrrrsh.

4 Likes

You’re :100: they are like the Gestapo. They’re a self governing island although one of the British isles. Safe to say my arse twitched getting it through the port. But the TT is about thrills right :metal:

5 Likes

(Whoa-man: caveman pronunciation of woman … seen in last pic, approaching paddock/garages). No riddles just stoned & happy to see you. :wink:

Can’t stand me larf either. :scissors: :haircut:

Would Lady Cola permit you to go to the Isle of Woman? :joy:

:evergreen_tree: :left_luggage: :airplane_departure:

3 Likes

I used the cheapest string at a local Rona - 3 bucks for 250 feet… about 1/16" thick, does not stretch but kinda slippery. It was just called twine. Had to tie creative knots to get it to stay…

4 Likes

She’d permit a ropeless bungee if it meant she got some peace and quiet :joy:

6 Likes

Haha @

:rofl: that’s just made my day :+1:

6 Likes

I found out there’s a mute option for threads here on OG :tada:

6 Likes

Went to Gloucester, MA this morning.

8 Likes

Just getting a start on the day! Coffee? Check! coffee reserves? Check ! A little vape action? Check!

Have a great day everyone? Getting the babies out in the sunshine today pics to follow!

9 Likes

Time for a reload!

7 Likes

No risk of snow after Memorial Day, right? :joy: And here I used to think New England weather was crazy.

2 Likes

Ahh I can remember several years back while in Estes park Colorado it light snowed in Late June once !

3 Likes

Did you vacuum the snow & clouds? :confused: :mountain:

:evergreen_tree:

2 Likes

getting the kayaks out doing a little yaking! Lol

4 Likes

my accompis scoping out this years geurilla spot.

5 Likes

Foothills off in the distance, can’t quite see “grey rock” from here

5 Likes