What did you accomplish today?

If I want the smell and sound, I go to a MotoCross track on raceday.

Once in a while I get to film, suited up in a yellow west and walk the “track” during the races.

5 Likes

Prefer to film the kids tho, not alot do that besides mom and dad and they can’t edit for shit LOL
And only film their own child

5 Likes

After a fu…´ marten killed all our chickens i´ve secured the fence, cleaned up the chicken house for the arrival of the new ladies…

buying some food and stuff for the bbq…

Later i took a long walk with our daughter and the dog :sunglasses:

4 Likes

The next best smell is pussy :sweat_smile:

7 Likes

Looks a bit like a shark tooth if you look at it upside down.
Or a big arrow head or spear.
Great find!
Can you not take it somewhere and get it looked at?

4 Likes

Yeah I’ve seen your ex. If her pussy smells anything like her house I’ll take a pass :rofl:

7 Likes

You mental. My ex was a darling, just a shame she was a fkn psychopath.
Divvn’t start with that shite either that horrors not me ex :sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

6 Likes

:rofl: she loved you you shitbag lol

6 Likes

Who could blame her :sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

4 Likes

Yeah you can’t put blame on someone that mentally unstable :dizzy_face:

4 Likes

I meant who could blame her for loving me you tatie :sweat_smile:
Stop spamming this thread with your nonsense :sweat_smile:

4 Likes
3 Likes

Got the angle grinder out and got rough cuts on the subframe ready for welding up. And another bit of bar shaped to match the line of the forks. Need to go and buy some argon/co2 mix to weld up too. Front end. (Forks. Bars. Brakes. Wheel) are going on the divvi aswell as the rear shock off the r6 which should be a straight swap bar a couple spacers.

10 Likes

Yeah fuck riding something I built myself :rofl:
100 mph and knowing my luck the front wheel would come off. :laughing:
If I put a flat pack unit together I always have loads of fixings left over. :rofl:

6 Likes

Just know if I die. I die smiling going fast. On something I built. Doing a ton up. Listening to something like…

I’ll be happy anyway

6 Likes

I have send pictures to a local history museum, but got a reply it could take 4-6 weeks to get a reply on geoligy/fossil questions.

We will see that they reply, it’s most likely just a rock is my guess.

3 Likes

The bottom of it looks like it could be plaque on a tooth sort of thing.
Or Flint.
It could be an old weapon or knife or something that’s what it reminds me of.
Or Megladons tooth lol you never know.

2 Likes

That looks sick now. I couldn’t quite envision what you had planned when you was explaining it but now you’ve done the cut I see what you’re going for will be beefy :+1:

2 Likes

It’s gonna be an absolute monster. It’s kinda hard to explain. I’ll post up what the shape will end up like once I’ve got the front end swapped and rear shock in. The tank kinda makes it look like some sorta road camel :joy: so considering buying this. Much better aesthetically imo but it’s a pretty big drop in capacity

4 Likes

I’d keep the camel hump man would mean ya wouldn’t have to stop all time for fuel on long rides. I’m a beefcake though so maybe I’d just prefer big an bulky :laughing:

2 Likes