What did you accomplish today?

R6 front end removed. Between several bouts of torrential downpour a

Just put the swingarm/rear wheel on to check the seats clearance and how the hoop sits in comparison to rear axle.

Still need to drop the front end of the divvi and swap the front end. Will update then

8 Likes

Got one of these for my seeds… Should have done that a long time ago.

11 Likes

:see_no_evil: I get what you mean about the tank side one would be giving the bike a reach around to touch the handles :rofl: Deffo looking grand that though bro.

@lefthandseeds is that just a funky mini fridge or a medical fridge?

4 Likes

7 Likes

Just a regular mini fridge. I got it from the hardware store.

3 Likes

Because 8 is more & more is better

:evergreen_tree:

5 Likes

My Mrs makes them bro :wink:

4 Likes

How much including postage @anon58740919??

3 Likes

The smell :nose: must be awesome.

3 Likes

She’s got them made up as wax melts rather than candles. Send a tenner over mate will box you a few petrolhead and motor oil (2 stroke) melts over. Postage included.

www.thevillagewaxemporium.com for all the girly other fragrances and such. The petrolhead etc aren’t listed on there she got them for a custom order

5 Likes

Mate I’ll bang £20 into your account on Thursday if that’s ok as I’m a little short till then after blowing £1700 on that bike. Yes I know I paid a lot for it but I did it as it’s rare as hens teeth :flushed:

5 Likes

How many monkeys were needed for the Monkey fart ones :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Absolutely nothing is tested on animals…apart from this chimp here :joy:

4 Likes

:joy::joy::joy:

8 Likes

Yeah that’s cool mate. If you have a look there’s a little treasure chest. (Yeah I make those bad boys) for 25. I’ll sort you a 20% discount code for the website. Order through that on Thursday and select collect in store and I’ll send them anyway :wink:

As for the bike. You don’t need to explain anything like that this way :joy:

7 Likes

You can see the OCD in the workmanship :+1:

What do the monkey farts smell like?? :grin:

4 Likes

Oh sheet I wasn’t given a link to the website that is a sick chest that.

4 Likes

Monkey farts smells like banana and stuff mate. Very summer time smell if you ask me. Pink pepper pod and clean cotton are my 2 favourites. Best sellers are the Creed types etc.

@Explorer same applies to you as esrgooddddddd if you want anything. Shes sticking a discount code on now OG420 which will work for any and all folks here

8 Likes

To this day, whenever I catch the scent of 2 stroke exhaust, I am instantly transported back to the late
'60s early '70s when I spent a lot of time on various bikes.
The last 2 stroke for me was this baby.
Amazing that I was never hurt.

9 Likes

They go very fast very quickly @Calyxander. That mito I just bought does 0-60 in 6 seconds and will top out at 100. Once I change the carb from a 28ml to a 35ml flat side it’ll do 60 in 5 seconds and hit 115 mph at a push. 2 strokes are fun :laughing:

4 Likes