What do stoners eat? 🍴 (Part 2)

You should hit up the Filipino pages on Facebook use to sell loads of Filipino sausage on them lol,
Funny to see their faces when they came to pick up the sausages and it’s a white Irish guy :rofl:

11 Likes

17 Likes

11 Likes

I had fried eggs last night as well.

Friday nights meal was liquid and weed lol. I wasn’t really hungry and I couldn’t be bothered to cook so tested out my 2nd attempt at home made ginger beer. The first lot was too fizzy. One bottle exploded :confused: the other 4 had only half an inch left in the bottle after opening, the rest was all over the wall and ceiling lol. This was better but almost flat with no fizz but great flavour.

Saturday nights started as another liquid and weed meal, home made Pinot noir wine and OTUG’s red congalese x ssh but the munchies kicked in around midnight and I found some Multigrain doritoes in the cupboard leftover from Christmas, and made mexican pizza lol.

Layers of Doritos cheese and salsa, not very ketogenic but as I was starting a 6 day fast I wasn’t worried.

Then last nights meal was Veggie sausages and Keens english mustard, fried eggs and chips :yum:

12 Likes

Frikadellen-PotatoeMash-Leek-Onions

14 Likes

Blueberry Ganja muffins made with coconut oil… About 0.5g per muffin.

11 Likes

Leeks are highly underrated. I baked some with butter and sour cream awhile back.

9 Likes

Homemade pizza

17 Likes

MMMmmm… Longpig.

3 Likes

For SURE!!
Now I’m thinking it’s time to make some Leek soup… :thinking:

Cheers
G

7 Likes

Leeks are really good for your gut bacteria, I used to make leek and potato soup but I guess leek and cauliflower would be a good substitute. Haven’t seen any leeks for a while, in the stores.

6 Likes

Leek soup IS love.

3 Likes

Vichyssoise !

2 Likes

I use to go pick leaks and Indian cucumbers with the old timers often when I was younger …
Problem is they got me so stoned I never could remember where we went :crazy_face:

4 Likes

I do more of a ‘country style’ (I don’t puree the leeks) but it is basically the same recipe. :+1:

Cheers
G

3 Likes

I love leeks…I grow my own folks, I cant wait to start my veggie garden…

Vegetable Garden 2021

13 Likes

I love cheesesoup with leeks and ground beef

2 Likes

Eating the last of the chili made Saturday to combat the cold weather.

17 Likes

Potato leek soup topped with some green onion, crumbled bacon and shredded cheddar :drooling_face: probably my favorite soup. I’ll have to tell my ex wife that my son said he wants some and hope I get a container. She makes a mean one

7 Likes

Naan bread pizza lol
Trick with this is you cook your Naan bread first then turn it into a pizza

Be great for kids they like stuff like this since I’m a big kid myself

19 Likes