What do stoners eat? šŸ“ (Part 3)

Iā€™ve been to 10+ different Portilloā€™s in Illinois, each one has a different themeā€¦it all started here folksā€¦

4 Likes

one of the better beefs iā€™ve had. the dog wasnā€™t bad either.

2 Likes

melt them in the microwave and use is as dip for pretzels and potato chips!! :+1:

1 Like

LOL, thatā€™s evil! :joy::+1:

Cheers
G

1 Like

Stuffed squid, didnā€™t make it but I ate itā€¦

135158~2

14 Likes

13 Likes

Absolutely delicious, lol expert I am not. Next round the royal icing will be better. The cookies are epic. Made both the cookies and icing exactly like the recipie, worth it.

12 Likes

Went to a place Iā€™ve never been to before.
1 hour drive there, 45 minutes back home, stepped on it on the way home cause my back was killing me. :laughing:
Apparently this place was a filming location for tv shows and movies. I wouldnā€™t know, I am not a tv/movie guy. Place has been there since 1956. Best burger I have had in a long time, fries were great as well. I still have to try the hot wings later tonight.

17 Likes

14 Likes

Cheers man, I made a slightly different version more Indian curry thanThai as I had no coconut cream.

Added ginger, cumin, chilli, coriander powder, curcumin, 4 black cardamom, tomatoe paste, some lemon juice and apple cider vinegar. It came out excellent.

4 Likes

Gonna smoke some pulled pork on my offsetsmoker, coated it with Sriracha after that i put some dry rubā€¦ Lets smoke it for 3 hours with some Applewood

13 Likes

Breakfast burrito from the pre-rolled frozen supply.

11 Likes

Time to wrap it

getting ready for another 6 hoursā˜ŗļø

11 Likes

Tonight Iā€™m going Mediterranean

French sheepā€™s milk cheese in brine
Roasted red peppers
Olives
Cherry tomatoes
A salad with champagne dressing
And some wild caught Atlantic
Salmon cause I always pay more to
Support our fishermen and weā€™ll
Asian poop fed seafood grosses me
Me out.

4 Likes

Sounds great to me :drooling_face:

1 Like

12 Likes

15 Likes

Mmm, that really looks like a dish that my father used to make.

Dā€™oh

16 Likes

Maybe that donut will bring @lophophora.ca out of hiding.

2 Likes