What do stoners eat? šŸ“ (Part 3)

Mostly for the fam not me but not my worst. Iā€™ll be eating chicken wings later lol

10 Likes

184533~2

12 Likes

7 Likes

I disapprove and am disappointed in both of you :slightly_frowning_face:

2 Likes

So I bet youā€™d be mad if I said I like chili on spaghetti.

2 Likes

Or hotdogs with ranch :rofl:

1 Like

Nonono, those are acceptable duder :sweat_smile:

I do think you recently posted a picture of chili with kidney beans, or some kind of beans which Iā€™m definitely in for. Chili should be served with beans.
But alsoā€¦are the hotdogs all beef?

1 Like

9 Likes

While Mrs. mota is an omnivore, she often (perhaps usually) eats vegetarian or vegan. Tonight she made roasted cauliflower, garbanzo beans, fennel seeds, Gruyere cheese, kalamata olives and red pepper flakes (with salt and oil). It tasted like very nice salami even though the texture was all wrong.

12 Likes

All beef definitely ā€¦the chili was dank

3 Likes

probably going to eat some chili later but itā€™s canned, lol. i always go for homemade chili. chili mac is fire. oyster crackers will have to do.

edit: canned chiliā€¦ couldnā€™t even look at itā€¦ had to pass on the dog food.

3 Likes

They have Mac-n-cheese buffalo chicken pizza hereā€¦and people eat leftover spaghetti sandwiches-- so hell,why not!?

3 Likes

Hereā€™s the spread so farā€¦have more to do tomorrowā€¦
The spread so far
Gingerbread , butter cookies and non-alcoholic bubbly from the neighborsā€¦
Fudge, White Chocolate cherry fudge, Gingerbread/peppermint Xmas bark, 3 kinds of chocolate fudge, Xmas Bark with grams, peanut butter, M&Mā€™s + mini-marshmallows, orange chocolate scone bites, and dinner-- a pork loin wrapped in bacon and roasted potatoes.

Oopsā€“forgot these in the fridgeā€¦Peanut Butter ā€˜buckeyesā€™ā€™ but I cover the whole thingā€¦
PB Balls

:santa: :heart:Merry Christmas All!! Huggz!!! :heart: :santa:

21 Likes

17 Likes

canna clause is coming tonight :wink:

14 Likes

14 Likes

My brother used to always order the chili spaghetti at Bobā€™s Big Boy when we were kids. Definitely munchies approved.

1 Like

Chili Mac is awesome my friend. I have to pass on the dog food too. :weary:

Deer tenderloin breaded and fried with all the fixins

16 Likes

Iā€™m fixing on have some backstrap today :wink:

1 Like