What do stoners eat? 🍴 (Part 3)

that sounds interesting always love a good mac cross

1 Like

bursnito

15 Likes

It’s actually a medical strain we get here in oz…great for wake and bake, same company does jealousy and bacio gelato

2 Likes

mmm beef cavatapi

Sounds like something I’ll need to try

9 Likes

Was in Vegas earlier at diner time. Got a waygu burger with goat cheese, roasted tomato, truffle aoli at Gordon Ramsay burger. It was very good, not $50 but still…

!

14 Likes

I had a weak day from my carnivore perspective but sometimes I need to be weak :slight_smile:

16 Likes

Sometimes weakness rules! :yum:

1 Like

What Is that brie on …?? Looks yummy!

2 Likes

looks like steak and brie yummy

2 Likes

Yeah it was Ribeye with St Albray :slight_smile:

Yesterday Dorade again <3

12 Likes

Takoyaki - Japanese Octopus Balls

13 Likes

11 Likes

This is more of a review vs what we eat!

As a heads up to my fellow OG’ERs, DONT PURCHASE THIS!

We got this cause it looked good and used it on your chicken dinner (which is now ruined)

One bite of this was like eating PURE SALT!

The package says 11% salt WOW.

I sifted all the salt & mostly pepper out of the jar and it was over half the jar of just salt…

Blue bowl is the leftover spices that we can hopefully save, otherwise everything els went into the trash because it was unbearable disgusting 🫣.

KEG products just got banned for life in our home!

Ps. If you love pure salt, your gonna love this, Otherwise run away from it.

6 Likes

starting a big pot of Thai boat noodle soup :drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face:

11 Likes

I was about to have French toast…sadly I got intoxicated before making it and I ended up putting cumin in it instead of cinnamon :rofl:.
I only had two eggs left…short story long… I had toast for breakfast instead :unamused:

4 Likes

That blows, I feel your pain!

2 Likes

That looks AMAZING!
But I never knew Octopi had.
…nevermind…

3 Likes

Contact the company–show them the photos-- they should reimburse you, and USUALLY send you some freebies.

1 Like

Nothing fancy here folks, just a baloney and cheesy sandwich…air fried of course…

20 Likes

What did you put on the outside of the bread to get that great glaze? More cheese?