What do stoners eat? 🍴 (Part 3)

Mrs Herb tested out a bread bake tin yesterday turned out delicious :drooling_face:

14 Likes

10 Likes

Lasts nights thai beef noodle soup

12 Likes

I’ve never seen a perfect rectangle home made bread loaf before. Woah looks nice.

2 Likes

Thx bud the kids didn’t like the oval loaves, they looked to different to the bread they are used to. This one should work :+1:

4 Likes

One pound. :rofl:

6 Likes

a man can dream, lol.

i hope you can read the to/from

6 Likes

That’s funny. :rofl:
I just broke a piece off and man it’s good. I love Hershey’s Chocolate. Guilty pleasure of mine.

3 Likes

i’ve always liked dove milk chocolate. and reeces pieces. my favorite might be peanut m&ms even though i dont like regular peanuts. heath bars aren’t bad either but hard on the teeth.

4 Likes

Buffalo Jerky. Really good stuff here.

11 Likes

some of the best pizza we like to get :yum:

11 Likes

This may be a tough one. Hmmmm… what is this?

9 Likes

got some more free steak tacos, can’t go wrong with that. :+1:

2 Likes

Venison sausage?

1 Like

Looks like homemade Leberwurst :yum:

2 Likes

the remains of a neighbor who got too nosey about your plants.

10 Likes

Its actually Cajun Boudin. Yum yum.

6 Likes

you mean Cajun Bedouin? :rofl:

Gotta get the spelling right…… Boudin. Its the only correct way to spell it. I grew up where its a multi million dollar industry.

2 Likes

i was referring to the Bedouin people, another cannibal joke playing off of your first post

Bedouin, Arabic-speaking nomadic peoples of the Middle Eastern deserts, especially of North Africa, the Arabian Peninsula, Egypt, Israel, Iraq, Syria, and Jordan . Bedouin. Category: Geography & Travel. Also spelled: Beduin. Arabic: Badawi and Plural: Badw.

i’m sure it’s tasty though, :+1:

1 Like