What do stoners eat? 🍴 (Part 3)

Those are just free gummy bears with a tasty drink

1 Like

17 Likes

Good Friday is definitely no meat day, stuffed catfish fillets folks… totally awesome eats…

19 Likes

slice of sausage pizza, i added some hot giardiniera

12 Likes

I always have some kind of fresh fruits and veggies in my house, always…

13 Likes

12 Likes

Yay!
I make those for our kids…love em!

2 Likes

May I ask what you use as stuffing? Looks like some herbs, and shrimp??

My friend had 3 different cheeses,1 was ricotta for sure not sure of the other 2…spinach, shrimp, real crab meat not that fake ass crab meat surimi, onions/jalapenos too…she did an awesome job, way too complicated for me…I like simple and easy.

2 Likes

@Tappy miracle whip is good too but only if you like sweet potato salad…most folks won’t, but I will. Lol.

Quesa Birria. I got tired of paying $4 a taco from the restaurant down the street, so I learned to make this yesterday and I am happy to say what a delightful disaster this is going to be from here on out because oh my goodness I can’t get enough of them. Standing over the stove eating one while I’m making the next one is not a good sign lol. 10 out of 10 would definitely eat these again.

13 Likes

13 Likes

14 Likes

Leftovers of course and decided on cheesecake!

Cheesecake
(4) 8oz blocks softened cream cheese
Mix till creamy, don’t over mix. Use hand mixer
1 cup sugar
Mix till creamy
2/3 cup sour cream
Mix till creamy
1-1/2 tsp vanilla
1/8 tsp salt
Mix till creamy
4 room temp eggs (beaten together), mix till creamy adding one at a time, low speed mixing

Add to graham crackers crust, pie pan or square pan

Cook for 50-60 minutes at 325⁰
Edges should be brown, center giggley

Let cool to room temperature then sit in fridge overnight eat the next day.

Graham cracker crust
12 full graham crackers, crush or use food processor.
Mix with 1/4 cup sugar
Add 6 tbsp melted butter
Mix then put into ungeased pie crust or pan for use.

16 Likes

just a very basic salad with ranch:

13 Likes

sausage sandwich with hot giardiniera

13 Likes

Last night’s supper…

16 Likes

secret NYC ingredient in cheesecake is some lemon juice, and always crustless !! Your meal and desert look amazing and I would devour it

2 Likes

Easter Lamb at Mums House

16 Likes

Oooh, thanks @Kami ! Needless to say, I didn’t mean for it to happen, but breakfast was cheesecake :rofl::joy:

The crust was so perfectly caramelized it was almost like a graham/toffee crust :drooling_face: :yum: Haha, and the fact you can hand held eat it? Forget about it :joy::rofl::joy::rofl::heart:

17 Likes

making Vietnamese beef stew “bo kho”

14 Likes