What do stoners eat? 🍴 (Part 3)

…where no man has gone before??? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :thinking: :+1:

2 Likes

That looks phenomenal!
!If there could be only1 dessert on earth–one of my top 3 picks would definitely be cheesecake!

1 Like

You use the same recipe my Mom does-- and gotta say–
it makes the best doggone cheesecake EVER…
better than most Bakeries/restaurants!
They always make it too fluffy/creamy…which would be OK If I wanted cream cheese mousse

1 Like

@Lady.Zandra63 it really is so simple and rich. I love that it’s sweet, but savory, rich. For being basic ingredients, very complex flavors.

1 Like

:rofl: what do you mean lady z??

so good

11 Likes

Was invited to an Easter gig but I told my lady friend that don’t do family holiday gatherings…this is what I had for Easter, nothing fancy and simple…

12 Likes

If you put the 2 together…it’s the starship Enterprise! Thought you did it on purpose!?

2 Likes

:rofl: nice :ok_hand:…that’s it

1 Like

Wwoooooohoooooooooooo decarbed in the jar stank the house up much less

10 Likes

Sorry to hear about your disappointing noodle experience. It can be a real bummer when a dish doesn’t live up to expectations. But hey, it sounds like you’ve got some spicy Mongolian combo waiting in the wings, which hopefully will hit the spot! Speaking of food adventures, have you ever tried hitting up the local pizza joint?

1 Like

i think this was a response to my post 5 days ago about chinese food? they’re only good at making a few things. and as far as local pizza joints… i live in chicago, so there are 200 local pizza joints, lol.

1 Like

12 Likes

Man that looks absolutely killer

1 Like

Pastor tacos. I’ve decided that tacos are a well balanced meal. :rofl::joy:

16 Likes

My lady friend sent me this picture of the dinner I missed on Easter, she wasn’t so happy for me cancelling…I did say maybe and she knows I don’t do holidays or birthdays at least not my birthdays…

11 Likes

Made some focaccia and gnocchi a couple days back. Did a private chef easter dinner at some rich peoples cottage in Muskoka.

15 Likes

Eggs and potatoes.

14 Likes

Nothing fancy for breakfast, just a simple avocado egg sandwich w/miracle whip… heathier than fast food breakfast sandwiches in drive thrus…btw, if I was at home I’d be eating whole grains bread.

13 Likes

12 Likes