What do stoners eat? 🍴 (Part 3)

marinating some ribeye for another batch of Vietnamese beef stew “bo kho” serious good eats if anyones interested in a recipe this is the one I used Bò Kho (Vietnamese Beef Stew) – Takes Two Eggs

13 Likes

Sadly but not surprisingly, I’m outta likes, but I very much like the dinnerware and table setting! Kudos to whoever set it! d8JBdDJ

3 Likes

15 Likes

Shio ramen? Ajitsuke tamago? Looks delicious! :yum:

3 Likes

I always ask for the hottest hot sauce they have. And man that left a nice taste in my mouth. Can’t beat street tahcos

12 Likes

karai ramen and it was

3 Likes

The broth had me stumped. I’m glad it was good!

2 Likes

i was going to get some today but went for homemade lasagna. :+1:

3 Likes

My woman treated me after some errands… sooooo good :+1:

:fire:

3 Likes

usually I get a spicy tonkotsu but I had a buddy say this was the best ramen he had ever had. personally I like what I normally get more but where what I normally get is a 9 this was like 8.6

1 Like

12 Likes

it looks delicious but the first bite of chicken confirmed it was indeed too old… didnt take a picture of the nuggets I ate instead. The taters and carrots were good tho

9 Likes

13 Likes

Some food from last week, cheffing at home as usual

12 Likes

steak tacos

13 Likes

We get some pretty epic pho in Australia. I wish I could eat more but it seems to pack the weight on me. I try to stay mostly carnivore.

5 Likes

… All you can eat /10,90€

15 Likes

13 Likes

So my grandmother in law is getting in her old age, and I have been making meals for her. She loves my chicken soup recipe.

Ingredients:
1 cooked chicken rotisserie
2 carrots
1 yellow onion
1/4 fresh cup parsley
3 celery sticks
Spritz of olive oil
Egg noodles
1 and 1/2 chicken broth box
2 bay leaves

Mince onion. Saute in insta pot. Mince all veggies add to sauted onions in insta. Then add oil and broth and 2 bay leaves. Then set on high pressure for 15 minutes. Boil noodles. Tear chicken. Remove skin. Mix together and spice to your flavor. Basically perfect soup! :ok_hand:

don’t forget to remove bay leaves

15 Likes

Went to my favorite Korean restaurant yesterday for lunch.

12 Likes