What do stoners eat? 🍴 (Part 3)

Thai beef salad (beef nam tok) I make sometimes.

Lovely dish, and a lot of small tweaks you can make. I like to put in mangoes.

Made way too many racks of ribs the other day. The next day, I pulled the meat off, simmered the bones, and reduced it. Made some killer McRib sandwiches with 18 month cheese from NL. (I like ketchup with my fries)

20 Likes

That looks like some killer food man. :yum:

2 Likes

I Could eat pho everyday I find it to be rather healthy I tend to keep it light with rice noodles and more heavy on broth and herbs/veggies don’t add hosin sauce so don’t get lots of additional sugar and don’t add bunch of chili oil and fatty ingredients I also make a vegetarian pho version often

2 Likes

And damn was that good with some habenero Chilli sauce…

:stew:

10 Likes

Had a taste for black eyed peas with pork, cooked in a crock pot while I was at work.

11 Likes

“Leftover” candy from Easter :hatching_chick:

4 Likes

A perfect medium rare rib-eye, a baked russet with sour cream and chives, and roasted Brussels sprouts.

15 Likes

pizzazz

11 Likes

Food I’ve made photo dump over the last couple months.This is why i never eat out. Sushi being the only exception to my rule, i always go out for sushi.

18 Likes

Almost forgot the wild foraged chanterelle risotto!!

13 Likes

Gumbo! Soo good

15 Likes

Something different looking for breakfast…simple as hell.

13 Likes

Ide crush those

1 Like

OMIGAWD…duuude-- yer killin me!!!

1 Like

SO p-o’d…
Bought 5lbs of VERY hard to find Hog Jowls-- only comes frozen here…
So thawed about 1.5 lb and slow cooked it in the oven-- pouring off the renderings…
Served it with greens and grits…
And was PISSED! They are SUPPOSED to be smoked-- like bacon. These were just basically bug hunks of pork fat with a few threads of meat…and NOT smoked. Tasted OK-- like pulling the fat off a good Pork Roast… but NOT what I paid, or drove 20 minutes for!
They got WAY too crispy-- so most went to the dogs… Will try again.

3 Likes

That’s shitty, money and time not well spent. I would personally complain to the location about this as it wasn’t what was agreed upon. A happy customer is a repeat customer.

1 Like

Black forest ham, smoked cheddar, mayo, mustard, English Muffin. :drooling_face:

14 Likes

9 Likes

Simple and good eats…

15 Likes

chicken tenders, not very good

7 Likes