What do you do in Life?

Shit talk family and community. I’m not sure what else there is.

3 Likes

I am also in my house coat smoking hash

2 Likes

I just took a break to clean the kitchen but now I’m back to the hash. But my sleeve cuffs are wet.

3 Likes
  1. Hopefully, a good father and husband.

2. To friends and family, a Quantum Mechanics nut. I drone on endlessly to anyone who will listen
    about how wonderful our universe really is.

3. Someone who spends entirely too much time on a cannabis board conversing with (almost perfect) strangers :slight_smile:

9 Likes

I like the double slit experiment…… a lot

4 Likes

Good stuff. But can you have bullet points on an epitaph?

Mine might be similar with some differences but I’d want the word instigator on there somewhere.

2 Likes

I’m blown away by how something so simple upended the standard model of physics.

1 Like

I have an electron beam gun but use it for the forces of evil.

2 Likes

You use it to light your hash pipe :slight_smile:

1 Like

Well chaotic good anyway :joy:

4 Likes

My morning ritual is to cook the dogs food, hit the glass bong and head out with the dawn to do 1hr or so of barn chores. Best part of the day usually.

2 Likes

You cook your dogs food?

1 Like

I engage in as much solitude in the outdoors as humanly possible. People are ugly scenery for the most part, OG being an obvious exception. Cynical antisocial? Nah. Content with the silence and the peace of isolation. I talk to my plants anyway. Best conversations ever.

8 Likes

Silence a golden but the right kind of noise is similarly golden.

5 Likes

Well @Foreigner I’d imagine instigator should stick for you lol. You’ve instigated me into thinking on a Monday morning. I have work so no smoke this morning.

I hope to leave the world with a little more sanity and wisdom than were here when I got here. Yet,I also hope to leave few who mourn my passing. I don’t take life too seriously and when it comes to death well that’s no different for anyone else. We have our time then we move on. I don’t see much point in mourning or holding on to the past. I’ll be done with me then, and I hope others are too.

3 Likes

Hash smoking couch sitting housecoat wearing instigator. That’s me.

You sound more like a use it while you got it type which is good too.

1 Like

Someday I hope to house coat hash sit. I’m still pretty early in my journey here.

2 Likes

Father, husband, grower of trees, fishing and cannabis obsessed preservationist and “breeder” who absolutely loves nature , trying to put a smile on peoples faces and make their day better if possible. Coach and painter with a newfound love for life…… that’s me

13 Likes

This thread has gotten too serious.

I meant more like “peels oranges with thumbs not a knife.” :joy:

7 Likes

My bad…. Rolls joints without clips…. There
(Only cuz I ran out and need to hit the store though)

3 Likes