2 Likes

Uses a bread knife to cut tomatoes

Smokes joints backwards :wink:

2 Likes

This is me in a nutshell

3 Likes

Soo…you start with the skinny end?

1 Like

Just today…. I lit it backwards like an idiot, and it’s windy af so I used a zippo and torched half the joint. Yup, not off to a good start. Re-rolling

3 Likes

Oh no you might run out of weed!

1 Like

Bahahaha ! Dammit, I’ll have to scour the lawn for the 15 million roaches that hide the grass :wink:

4 Likes

Mrs Foreigner sometimes wants to save roaches then I have to physically show her the closet full of weed.

Old habits I guess.

7 Likes

I did for years too, and once I had like 4 giant mason jars full of roaches I said no more. I actually gave them to a friend who loves smoking them…. Now they all fly, it’s crazy the amount that covers the surrounding fields :man_facepalming:t2: when the snow melts usually it reveals a sea of clips and joint leavins . No hiding it here :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

2 Likes

If it’s half a joint then fine. Any less and it’s garbage.

There was a time when I’d smoke a roach of a roach.

4 Likes

Exactly, if it’s enough for some nice pulls maybe but not roaches per se. Oh me too bro, I remember when roaches were awesome, sad but true.

3 Likes

I think it was called high school :joy:

4 Likes

The proper way?

Eggs venison and squash or pumpkin. Been making it for years now.

2 Likes

Totally, my solitude and serenity is frequently punctuated by grinding electric guitar and banging ear
splitting electronic music lol. My property has a big cliff as the back boundary, so it’s a perfect amphitheater, to appreciate the silence, you need the counter balance from the overwhelming distortion of a Marshall tube amp stack cranked up to eleven. My plants appreciate my lack of polish, I know because every day they grow a little more :joy:

9 Likes

Right on Bro, Somehow Missed this message haha

“Herojuana Tom didn’t exist for the first 14 billion years of the universes existence until one day, on a small speck of dust caught in the gravitational field of an enormous fireball hurtling through the endless mostly-void emptiness known as space, the hero opened his eyes and took a few breaths in amazement of the proliferous anounts of diverse lifeforms filling the world around him. Then, as quickly as he came, Tom disappeared to never be seen again in the trillion trillion trillion years before the dissociation of the final existing electrons atomic nuclei left the universe an empty void”

6 Likes

I resemble this remark; I retired at a young age and took classes for fun just because there were lots of pretty girls taking those classes… only to acquire multiple degrees just because I had the credits :joy:

I may not be the sharpest knife in the drawer, but I can learn new stuff if there are pretty girls involved :joy:

8 Likes

I think i lit a left handed Joint backwards one time?My creativity seems to be in my right side behind the spot that governs poor decisions.

4 Likes