What do you guys think about Autoflowers?

Whats this one?

Love the look of those Lemon Haze Autos.

1 Like

The big difference here is indoor versus outdoor. The outdoor never get as big, since the light dark cycle is set

1 Like

thanks. my first time growing this one. seemed to want to do the single cola thing. i pulled the lower branches out early and tried to tie them down. looks like it paid off. got a couple more colas forming down low.

i am fine with this.

2 Likes

Actually, that Critical auto is a beauty. I’m a sucker for those branchy ones that have distinct satellite buds and little leaf. Reminiscent of a supermodel or the hottie that was a notch or two above my pay grade. Is this hyperbole? Man I’m high. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

2 Likes

the crit+ is going to be a trimming dream…

trimming the blackberry kush gave me PTSD.

2 Likes

I really enjoyed the fast photo I ran last year. Tried to do a reversal on an FastBudz Original Bubblegum and pollinated my FDM Indiana Bubblegum photo to get a “fast” Bubblegum. We’ll see how it turns out. I’ll be shucking seeds next weekend.

Also tried a Zamdelica Express Auto pollinating a branch of my Ace Panama x Malawi. Hopefully the seeds are viable they have another week or two on the plant🤞

I like autos but my outdoor environment is a little too harsh for them to thrive. They’re still fun :grinning:

3 Likes

Dude, I know exactly what you mean. Hate those leafy mugs. Maybe the hash bin for all those in the future!

The closest I’ve grown in the sparse leaf/ trimmers dream was Double Grape x Sour Stomper by Mephisto

5 Likes

Both of those sound like excellent crosses. I have some crosses with zamaldelica planned for sure.

1 Like

They’ll preform outside just some consideration. They like to go with no bumps in the road. Transplant in ground as soon as you see a tap root. They don’t like to go from one soil(promix) to another soil(clay)
The vigor is pretty amazing on them
The fast photos are a bit faster with the seed plant. Clones of fast photos need some planning. They go into flower incredibly fast once given a dark period.

1 Like

I’d love to try them outdoors but its tough where I am all around.

1 Like

Which way is it too tough, temps, humidity, season length

1 Like

Very interested to hear how your fast bubblegum turns out

1 Like

It’s all about genetics with autos, anything mephisto in my experience has been top notch, did a huge breeding run using creme de la chem females and reversing em with sts and letting em dust a room of 55 plants, the reviews from members growing em have been stellar and @breadwinner really blew me away with his methods and the amazing fat bitch beasts he put out. Can see the run and the results from members here. Still got a shit ton if anyone needs further convincing, always down for trades :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Haha, I just think outdoor is tough with pest pressure, weather, pm, septoria, people. Hahaha. My next outdoor attempt will be in a greenhouse.

1 Like

Did you happen to pollinate a 3bog? That was my favorite freebie from them and the one I used to grow Braapzai.

2 Likes

20twenty mendocino seeds Has the best auto’s to me they do big numbers when breeding
Every plant I have grew out has been great

2 Likes

Pretty close that’s what got dusted with cdlc

4 Likes

I’ve grown both 20twenty and mephisto side by side, mephisto takes the cake in my opinion but still can’t go wrong with 20twenty gear, their ogre berry auto has some of the most amazing unique smells that I’d highly recommend growing that one out if u can get seeds for it

3 Likes

mephisto Does good work also for sure
Try whiskey zulu from 20twenty got some crazy profiles from them

1 Like