What grow books are in your collection?

Just added a new one.

4 Likes

What’s up @Stusatwork I started this thread a month or so ago and it has a lot of JB’s recipes in it feel free to add to it ! I think it will be a fun thread but hasn’t received to much attention yet!

omg dude thats amazing!! bog!!

1 Like

I really like dj shorts book “exceptional cannabis cultivation” its got some neat stuff in there, has a chart of smells and some different things.

3 Likes

We have a deal right now on two packs of seeds and Bonanza of Green on flash drive for 120$
free guaranteed shipping as always in USA.

13 or more seeds per pack of regular Bog Seeds...bogland72@gmail.com

My book has many color illustrations and is geared for beginneers who want to get started quickly and cheaply. BushyOldGrower :sunglasses::wave:

6 Likes

Missing a marijuana growers guide in spiral

2 Likes

Hard copy: Just Ed’s.

Before starting anything, I read his book cover to cover. Shocking how poorly edited/proof-read that book is. Mistake, after error, after mislabeled photo, after
 terrible. But it covered the basics, which is all I wanted from the book.

Did a bunch of reading online, and browsing forums like this one, then chose my components and processes and jumped in head first. Never looked back.

I have a huge selection of PDFs for reference, but I have to admit I haven’t dug into any of them much. To be honest, this isn’t rocket science. Get the major things right and the minor things stay minor.

1 Like

Not necessarily grow books, bit I just picked up the “Dirt” trilogy by David Montgomery. I heard about these books on the KIS podcast with Tad Hussey.

I’m half way through the first book, “Dirt: The Erosion of Civilizations”. This book looks at the relationship between soil erosion and the fall of civilizations, such as the Roman empire.

The next book “The Hidden Half of Nature: The Microbial Roots of Life and Health” was co-authored by his wife Anne BiklĂ© and explores the role of microbes in both human and plant health.

The final book, “Growing a Revolution: Bringing the Soil Back to Life”, explores ways to rebuild the soil using no-till, cover crops, and rotational crops.

4 Likes

not really a grow book but i tried ordering a autographed copy of the emporer wears no clothes from jack herers website but it never came and maybe 6 months later he was dead and i ended up getting a refund :frowning: RIP legend

1 Like

I’ve been reading some books by David Montgomery, I’m on the third book now.
Dirt: The Erosion of Civilizations
The Hidden Half of Nature: The Microbial Roots of Life and Health
Growing a Revolution: Bringing Our Soil Back to Life

1 Like

How To Grow Marijuana The Ultimate Organic Guide by Franciosi, Anthony (z-lib.org).epub.pdf (2.8 MB)

The Marijuana Growers Handbook The Indoor and Greenhouse Edition by Ed Rosenthal (z-lib.org).pdf (1.4 MB)

Just saw this post
what did you think of Dirt? Great book, I recommended to to so many people.

2 Likes

I liked Dirt and The Hidden Half of Nature, but I never made it through Growing a Revolution.

1 Like

Have you ever read “The Dirt: Motley Crew” the book? Even better.

1 Like

Exactly! With a large enough collection of them High Times mags, should be enough to take you from seed to ashes. That’s how I learned in 1999

4 Likes

High Times showed my last year in HS. That and National Lampoon. Those two got passed around until they disintegrated or horded by collectors.
The ads where really weird by today’s standards.

Cheers
G

1 Like

1st proof edition #177/ 200

4 Likes

I looked for that copy of the emperor for 10 years before I found one.

2 Likes

I’ve got like 500 books in my collection, collecting for like 20 years, some of them are very rare, anyone wants to talk old grow books, anybody gonna show off something neat?

3 Likes