What if Overgrow had a seedbank?

This would be something that @LemonadeJoe would have to deal with as it would require a sub-site and a larger server load. Plus would require people to maintain such a venture.
It could also cause undo attention not only with LEO but from seed vendors that couldn’t compete.
Not trying to burst any bubbles here as this like many good ideas has it’s advantages and it’s pitfalls.
Personally I see more pitfalls than advantages, but I am nobody so take what I say with a grain of salt.

6 Likes

Yeah not to you because your financially fit but it would benifit in so many ways…

1 Like

It would be great!

Think about it for real…

“This time it’s different!”
-Anonymous trader, right before every stock market bubble ever.

6 Likes

“Financially fit”? I’ve been unemployed for five years. Are you talking about a seed bank that sells seeds? Or a seed bank where seeds are available for free? Like somebody else said, Sebring’s site seems to be filling that void just fine.

5 Likes

You seem to be pushing this to much lol maybe trying to line your own pocket…talk about to twisting
Peoples arm lol

3 Likes

Both brother

I would rather sell my own hard made seeds on overgrow then strainly!!

2 Likes

It would also cause a conflict of interest with all the seedbank sponsors we have lol I see this as being more of a private venture.

4 Likes

It would make sponsors more envolved…

Don’t worry about the sponors… it’s our time now

1 Like

Ahhhh, okay, now I get it. YOU wanna sell seeds, therefore YOU think OG should accommodate you. This isn’t the place for selling seeds. In fact, it’s antithetical to the entire spirit of OG. You’re obviously aware of strainly; sell your seeds there.

12 Likes

I see no need for a seed bank @ OG

1 Like

It’s overgrowers fucking time!!!

This thread is going to be a train wreck and I’m not talking about the strain

6 Likes

No. I never sold one seed

Stop deflecting

It will Benefit OG!!!

Why not a form of the old Cbay auction, I collected a lot of stuff through them and Heavens Stairway.

1 Like