What is your favorite strain at the moment (growing & smoking)

I have run a lot of Mephisto’s auto’s and my favourite and quite potent is ‘creme bubby’ and creme de la chem, though most of the Mephisto strains are/can be -big yielders and if buying some- buy through they’re own site- you’ll get lots more beans.!
Check out @Dabber68’s auto grows, he has massive yields with auto’s and all look excellent etc… im sure he’ll have an idea what you’re best with …
Good luck with your hunt.
Gaz

7 Likes

28 posts were merged into an existing topic: Best Anxiety Strains?

I’m enjoying the Swahbuckler geno dubbed Rifty.

Killer stone OG fuel but with a delicate taste and smooth smoke. Knocks me on my arse. Great for my nerve pain and IBD.

Deffo my new keeper.

8 Likes

@cogitech I don’t think that’s necessary. By the by, this thread was supposed to be uplifting around the topic of what’s your current favorite strain… Not what makes you most anxious :wink:

I think if you can find a favorite for your needs, that’s really special. And take steps now to ensure you’re stocked up on seeds of that strain.

As people pump out more and more blends and new varieties of strain combos. Older strains can get hard to find as they fall out of popularity.

2 Likes

Yes, I realize that. Which is why I have twice now apologized and recommended the off topic stuff get moved. Carry on with your uplifting market research.

1 Like

Yes she is special like my FDM ESB mum I have had for ten years now.

Both shall never leave my side. Both are great for meds. The ESB has all but cured his fibromyalgia so it is his baby. I have kept her lovely for the years and gifted her back to him several times.

She and now Rifty shall never leave.

I did plan to make a ESB backcross as I was off the boards for years and thought FDM and @Baudelaire had vanished.

Then found this place saw he was on here and that was a link for FDM :clinking_glasses::clinking_glasses::tropical_drink::tropical_drink::tropical_drink::seedling::seedling::seedling::seedling::gem::gem::gem:

I was prepared to dedicate years to make a seed version of my to bring it back. Then was like sweet that’s awesome you can still buy them and the Generals Daughter​:astonished::astonished::astonished::astonished:

Love Baud’s contribution ESB has brought me so much happiness over the years.

Ranting again :rotating_light::rotating_light::rotating_light:

5 Likes

In the last year or so I’d have to say girl Scout cookies is my favourite I’ve smoked.

2 Likes

@GrapeApe @toastyjakes @Jellypowered Can one of you split topic from post 22 to 46 ish to my anxiety strain thread please?
I tagged lemonade joe, but he never responded

3 Likes

Your request has been completed:)

In the future unless it’s serious, you may get faster help by tagging “Moderators” or even “Leaders”. LJ is on the other side of the pond and he has a site to run, things like this are our job and hopefully speaking for all of us, we are happy to help however we can!

Jelly

9 Likes

Appreciate it! :grin:

Edit: Roger that!

4 Likes

Haven’t come across that yet. And there’s so much excitement around crossing it with other potent stains.

2 Likes

Lately I haven’t been smoking at all, still growing for the wife, though.

My favorite to grow, and smoke, is Casey Jones and crosses. In Washington State.

6 Likes

Lol yeah. At this point with the outdoor harvest. It’s turned into a sharing philosophy for sure.

1 Like

Casey Jones sounds like a nice sativa indeed.

3 Likes