What is your go-to breeder for that tried and true genetics?

Was going from memory…wasn’t a slight by ANY means!!! ALL you included are ALSO “stand alone breeders”. Further proof, they’re H-E-R-E, folks!!! Thanks, stay safe/be well. Plus, I don’t do the “FaceGram” or “InstaBook”!!

7 Likes

Can we just contact them directly through og?

1 Like

You certainly can and, is recommended…you would be supporting your fellow OGers. Stay safe/be well.

2 Likes

That is awesome, I didn’t want to bother them directly but it would be to purchase, got to pay the Piper what he’s due!! And good genetics are an investment, I don’t mind paying reasonable prices for stuff I would like to try out.

2 Likes

just one thing to note here

https://overgrow.com/t/do-not-ask-for-free-seeds-in-pm/11368

5 Likes

Best place start is here.
https://overgrow.com/t/free-seeds-free-clones-thread/2362/2509

Then there’s the community auctions and seed runs!

3 Likes

If you were looking to PURCHASE seeds, I don’t think they would consider THAT a bother. That’s what I was referring to, purchasing their creations, NOT free seeds. If ANY misunderstanding, I apologize. We HAVE to support our own, in my humble opinion. Continue to be safe/be well.

6 Likes

I was just about to add, if you are going to buy seeds, check our sponsors. Including BOG Seeds, who is also a long time member here and the old overgrow forum. We just had a group buy through him, but his prices are nice to begin with and you can email him directly. His seeds are in several online seed banks, but why bother when you know the source is here!
Oh right, There is work being done to get group buys to be a regular thing.
The GG4 group buy is now 30 seeds for $50

5 Likes

I got to put my opinion in here. Useful seeds. So far ive ran a couple of his crosses. No intersex shown on any of his fems 100% germ rate
vigorous growth and that choc d he has brings bang with it. For $60 for 10 fems. Best bang for buck ive found. His stuff limited mostly to choc d crosses but i think hes going past the choc d now to other stuff too.

6 Likes

Want some? Made a bunch.

2 Likes

I ran his GG#4 fems and had some intersex issues. But they were one of his earlier fem offerings and with todays genetics it should be somewhat expected.

1 Like

That was the conclusion I came to, as well, so I am focusing on only landrace and heirloom grows now. I am growing the Kashmir Azad from Bodhis Neikira seed trust right now. I’ve got Masar-i-Sharif from RSC ready to go, as well. I am going to be crossing the Kashmir with a SE Asian landrace sativa soon and seeing what gems I can find in that cross.

It’s kind of re-ignited my love for cannabis. I like the mystery and the surprise. It’s like treasure hunting!

5 Likes

Yes, I’d be very interested! I’ve been trolling around strainly for a while now and been interested in both of those. I’ve also followed your posts and projects on different landrace threads with great interest! I’d love to send you some cactus cuttings. I’ve also got some interesting non-cannabis seeds I’d love to send you. I used to breed Brugmansia, which–ironically–is one of Bodhis favorite plants after cannabis and one he also breeds.

2 Likes

Any questions about growing that one, get in touch with @Worcestershire_Farms. Diggy has tons of experience with the Azad. He’s made some excellent selections and knows what to look for.
Treasure hunting is a great analogy when it comes to landraces. I’ve found that around 25% of the plants will be good enough for me to reach for time and again. But to find a real winner, probably 1 in 25 or 50, depending on your luck, and the quality of your particular genetics of course. A treasure hunt indeed! But very very special when you find that treasure!

4 Likes

Sounds like OES

Speaking of, my buddy running the outdoors Kashmirs will have a couple packs he’s looking to share.

I think he‘s chopping this weekend before the wet weather hits this week. Supposed to rain an inch or more, with high temps below 60.

6 Likes

Beautiful plant! Tell yr buddy I’m more than interested! Plenty to trade!

Sounds like the last 3 weeks here.

1 Like

Yeah, the mountains are funny like that. If you get lucky with location, they provide a nice little wind-break. Comes at the cost of crappy views for watching thunderstorms, and severely limited daylight at the end of the season. If a plant isn’t finished by Halloween here, it doesn’t matter what the weather is, they wont get enough hours of direct sunlight to finish properly.

3 Likes

Some areas around here haven’t even been frosted yet. Definitely lots of little microclimates to be found in the hills, and the warmest of those do lose some sun. I completely agree, Halloween is the cutoff even in a greenhouse. Offhand, I can only remember one plant I ever grew that finished properly that late, and it was harvested on Halloween.

2 Likes

Another of my all time favorites is Sannie
His sannies jack was some of the strongest weed I ever grew
I believe over the years I’ve grown more of his gear then any other breeder in the vault
His killingfield is a great smoke
And sugar punch is amazing not to mention he’s herijuana

I think for 4 years I grow nothing else
Not to mention if I never shopped there I would have missed out on @santero ‘s , eskobar, Sinister and naw’s gear
Killer all
His shop has expanded and he still has great customer service
His free bees are as good if not better then the stuff for sale
Paps

9 Likes