:sweat_smile: thought this was your BBQ sauce recipe! :joy:

:evergreen_tree:

5 Likes

If I told you that well …just call me Mr Crabs

3 Likes

Uhhhmmmm crabby patty…

Banana peppers in the hot sun today.
93 F here now,
These are in really small containers, have to check and water (feed) throughout the day.

12 Likes

Broccoli from microgreens grown as cover crop was rescued during 2017 harvest. It continued to grow a long stalk for 2 years. I noticed it started growing florets lately.

5 Likes

Basil plants eventually grow white flowers. Allow the white flowers to darken and dry. The tiny black seeds will start new basil plants.

4 Likes

The comfrey plant received a leaf cut today.I started an extraction using comfrey and dried molasses.

3 Likes

I hate to break it to you mate, but in your last picture there…you’re not going to get any peppers off those top three plants, no matter how nice they look :wink:

3 Likes

:joy::joy::joy: I’ve got a couple Italian Tomato plants that look just like those peppers. Still not one fruit between em. :grin:

3 Likes

Seeing as they finally decided to start opening…

9 Likes

Gorgeous! I am a lily freak! Love them!

4 Likes

18 Likes

@Meesh here you go then

12 Likes

14 Likes

Plants here, there, and everywhere! :smile::+1:

7 Likes

@StillSmoking So beautiful! I recognize the red one Corina lily and of course the snifferific stargazer! Love Love Love them! Thank you for posting them!

2 Likes

8 Likes

3 cherry tomato plants.

Beef tomato plant.

9 Likes

9 Likes

@StillSmoking Gorgeous! I think bulbs in general are the prettiest flowers. I just really wish they lasted longer cuz they really make the garden pop! I have that white one and the red also, mine finished a month ago. My stargazer has been sitting in limbo with the flowers on it for what seems like forever now. I’m over here like open already dog gammit! lol Open! Open! Open!

1 Like