What Other Plants Do You Have?

My stuff seems to be really lagging behind last night I think it was the first time the nighttime/morning low was in the mid 60’s (Finally deciding to warm up) everything decided to pop with the recent addition of top dressed compost this might be the time the garden veggies will get there growth on… cannabis in the other hand has been a different story!

1 Like

Love the plant but man when I grew the in Nebraska it seemed like a really invasive plant ! Tomatoes in Nebraska where I lived them would be 6’ tall or so by now not here in Colorado !

2 Likes

Moved the poblano pepper plant to backyard. Watered with alfalfa kelp and silica; high heat and humidity versus air conditioned patio. It will be getting a top dressing soon.

7 Likes

Here is my tiny herb garden. It has been neglected.

The only clever thing about it is that I’ve been able to keep them alive in tiny cups in this heat.

Ive been bottom watering and leaving a few inches of water in the bin.

All the best.

9 Likes

I had to pull my potatoes inside before they died of heat exhaustion.

They looked like this they next day.

They definitely look better, but beaten.

10 Likes

My wifes mothers day gift.

Frangie Panie I think it’s called.

The fragrance is very strong, and so delicious.
Take care all.

17 Likes

17 Likes

Drosera x, y and a in an old cab…5k cfl, 45 watt

7 Likes

I have some of those and there nowhere ready to bloom yet! Love them!

2 Likes

Some blazing star w a bee on it

11 Likes

More commonly known as Plumeria! That one is absolutely gorgeous!

@Worcestershire_Farms Nice Stargazers! You know I love me some Lilies!

2 Likes

There was one on Ft Myers Beach. Huge tree… as big as a mature mango or avacado tree. You could smell that thing for a mile when in bloom.

2 Likes

They are so worth it when they are blooming, but half of the year when they lose all their leaves, they are just about the ugliest trees out there. lol The Hawaiians make leis from them cuz they are so fragrant.

2 Likes

I have some beefsteak toms with sweet peas climbing all over it…I thought I was companion planting, but they both seem to be choking each other out.

But the weed. …well…the weed does as the weed does …

My daughter has her sunflowers going from her last day at school in…um…early april?..jeez…

7 Likes

Little fucks are taking forever. …and taking up valuable grow space…lol …anyone with experience, please, for the love of eff…HELP!! should I be putting dusted fish food yet?..they’re soooooo small

8 Likes

13 Likes

Thank you all for the fine information on the Frangie. Plumeria!!
I was helping a guy with some edibles as he was having health issues. He was a gay man, and he knew his days were short. After he passed away, his SO gave me a cutting of a huge one in their yard down in the Ft.Meyers area. Allen wanted to give me something for my help, hell his Thank You was more then enough and that would NOT be necessary. So I got this wee plant about 7-8 years ago now, and this it.
It is a bear getting down my steps to the basement every year, as my winter will kill it dead.
The fragrance is mesmerizing to me.

6 Likes

I think that tree may have been washed away when hit by Charlie or Wilma The pics I saw most of the North end of Estero Island was washed clean.

2 Likes

I moved in April so my non-cannabis gardening has been lackluster this year. I have a few containers of peppers on the deck:

The Poblano is doing well, as is the Nepalese Bell. The Anaheim has good size but no flowers yet. The others probably won’t produce anything…

15 Likes

Purple Heart needs a haircut after many thunderstorms and high heat.

15 Likes