What strains do you miss/had the biggest impression on you?

Anyone’s NL#5 in particular? I ask because it’s on my short list, and I’m looking for that wonderful, piney, NL flavor.

1 Like

Mine is British Columbia seed company(the old company not the bs site selling their old inventory) Mixed with Sensi #5 and #2.

I can ship you a clone or would reccomend going with peak seeds nl. His is based on bcsc nl.

I’m running low on seeds and lost the male a long time ago or I’d send some your way.

Going to pheno hunt a male from peak and make more seeds. When I do I’ll give away a bunch on here.

3 Likes

Thanks. I appreciate the offer, but I just don’t have the space right now. Plus it would be awhile till I could run her. I’m debating on culling a few plants to make room for some new stuff for future runs. I definitely want some piney nl5 genetics for the storage fridge. Thanks for the tip on peak seeds.

1 Like

Anyone else have experience with peak seeds northern lights?

Nevermind. Answered my own question in a previous thread that I forget I even started lol.

1 Like

I keep thinking of temple balls, used to get them back in the day.
Dunno what it was but it was soft n squishy, honey sweet, happy n couch locking.
Maybe they put honey in it, no idea, probably some afghan kif hand rolled into balls, nevertheless, good stuff.

3 Likes

can you track down the CambodianHaze - Reeferman too? I want that for a while, cause its sweet sativa

It is quite a long list of strains that have had really positive impressions on me. But I am gonna post about one that helped teach me an important lesson in the world of weed.

Back in the late 90’s early 2000’s I was living in Toronto , Canada and there was a strain that completely flooded the commercial market. It looked and smell amazing and was a great yielding strain. But after the first couple times you smoked it , it just would not get you high. Didn’t matter how much you smoked at that point it was just complete trash.
It was called Orange Hashplant and went by OHP and it is one of a few reasons why looks aren’t everything.

2 Likes

Monkey Paw from MIchigan

3 Likes

Sounds like beasters, had that stuff all over NC in the early 2000’s. Looked great, smelled great, barely did anything. Ended up being able to get that stuff for $5/gram, only brick was cheaper.

Speaking of NC. I had some, what I think was told was White Widow, circa ~2003 from a local grower there. Only got a gram, one time, and it looked like 4 little white balls of bud in the bag. like ~1/4 gram each. Completely covered in white hairs, could barely even tell there was bud in there, had to really look close. The bud was dark purple/black. Had straight up Neon Orange stems and Turquoise Blue Leaves. One hit and you were beyond baked. Psychedelic/trip weed for like an hour solid.

I have never seen anything like it, anywhere, not high times, not any cup, no where. Looked like weed from an alien planet :rofl: did not look normal at all but damn was it good, tasty too. Lost contact with the grower right after so ya, no idea on any of it :confused:

4 Likes

:joy_cat: only had it once back then before we had tried ‘Big Bud’ & of course, was happy to see huge buds, & then smoked the whole bag. Big Bud was such a bad one. Pfft.

:evergreen_tree:

2 Likes

Old post…but! Has anyone heard of Saturnalia Seeds? They apparently have Federations Hawaiian sativa that they are working…

1 Like

Hey SchmoeJoe,

How did the grow go? Did you ever do a seed production run? I would love to get some true Hawaiian sativa seeds. Appreciate you man!

MatanuskaThunder Fuck (Bikers Cut)

1 Like

Sorry, but not yet. Everything is still in the works but I’ve had a few financial set backs recently that have delayed finishing the greenhouse that I’ll be doing these runs in. I’ll definitely keep you in the loop once I start making progress though.