What would you all like to see a repro on next?

I Have run them all and I would pick bog bubble hands down

11 Likes

Collectible cards! Where do I sign up?

1 Like

Does anyone have experience with the NYCD cut Bog used in his lines? I have a hunch it was not Sour Diesel at all?

1 Like

Cadman killed it again with the BubbleGum
I Vote for the Invasion of the Gum People

1 Like

It was bag seed that made NYCD allegedly, whether he hunted it or hit it from Soma, I don’t know …

1 Like

I think BOG would be cool with the reproductions, and I think he’d even be a bit flattered with the custom packs and such considering the context of things. Like you mention, the biggest thing is that they aren’t being sold as per this BOG comment regarding an earlier attempt at a Sour Strawberry reproduction here on OG:

In his book Bonanza of Green he even advocates how hobbyists should research and seek out quality genetics of which to use for making their own seed stocks. Sharing insights to his selection process. I really think he would be quite happy seeing the passionate support for his work ensuring it’s availability for generations to come. Not only that, I’m quite sure of it based on the following quote from Icmag in a thread titled BOG, please raise the price of Lifesaver ASAP:

Well to tell you da truth Sour Bubble and Lifestar are gonna be a bit more than the others. I hate capitalism but in order to distribute world wide I have no choice. Believe me when I say that this isn’t to fatten my wallet. Our plans are to economize and reduce our costs by eventually getting some help growing my seeds. I will oversea all BOG Seed grows however and the integrity of my lines will be maintained or improved in the long run. To me my rep matters more than anything because I am a man of my word. When I am dead I hope to leave something good behind because we all come back life after life. I expect progress so that when I am a teenager in my next life some good BOG shit will be around. You can’t take money with you but you can take karma to the bank. BOG :smiley:

I’m pretty sure he’d not only be cool with it, I think he expects the community to be doing it. I support and celebrate the Overgrow reproductions as much as I encourage others to source some of the remaining originals still available through retail distribution if they can afford them. I’ve got to imagine even the retail sales are still helpful for his family. Many blessings and much love

6 Likes

We’re all tied up between LSD and BOGbubble at 45% hmm this is gonna be a close one!

I can’t wait to see which happens first as personally I do lean towards the LSD as that’s what I voted for

but I have major pain from multiple injuries and nerve issues so I wouldn’t mind BOGbubble being done first either, especially by our reliable and generous BOG preservationist… @DougDawson !

🪴💚

8 Likes

There is also the fact that I haven’t voted yet myself :thinking:

11 Likes

So what’s it gonna take to get you on Team Bubble lol.

4 Likes

Yeah… ^that.
:laughing:

3 Likes

Where is you work available man?
I miss old bogs work

1 Like

I haven’t read through the entire thread
The bubblegum used was white label (Sensi seeds)
Version
I personally really liked It
The bogglegum was the highest yielding
I can’t remember which sour d…it was either a Rez outcross or Somas
I’ll have to search my notes
Cheers

2 Likes

Any chance @I.am.human that your LSD S1 is the BOG LSD?
…and in case you haven’t voted… LSD needs you :wink:

3 Likes

From top to bottom…
BogBubble
LSD
SBT
:wink:

4 Likes

You’re probably thinking about my bog bubble pres @CADMAN

5 Likes

My vote is LSD @DougDawson. Just because that’s the next one I’m jumping into. Be a little ahead of me, i can see what to look forward too :wink:

5 Likes

Wait, I’m gonna create a fake account to add a vote for LSD :laughing:

6 Likes

I feel like my sour Blutooth vote might as well have been for Kanye.

6 Likes

I voted LSD. Always wanted to grow that one myself.

5 Likes

I vote sour blu tooth Doug

5 Likes