Seed run sour strawberry closed

Would like to be added myself long as bog is cool with it.
Like to see some clarification of course.

5 Likes

Iā€™ve seen this one on his site so I was surprised to see this offerings he doesnā€™t give permission I also will whit-draw my name as well
A guys got to make a living

7 Likes

If he doesnā€™t like this Iā€™ll pull the thread and we can find something else for me to run. Damn sure donā€™t want too step on toes, especially one of the breeders here. When the list was put up to vote on what I should run it was never mentioned that these were still offered, seen they have been out of stock for a while now, but like I said if he objects then Iā€™ll trash this thread

11 Likes

Same same guys , hate to step on any toes

3 Likes

Nice, I have some of these, will be watching with interest!!
Best of luck!!

2 Likes

I sure do have plenty but anyone can make seeds and give them away as they please. Once I sell someone seeds there really are no conditions. As long as not sold as Bog Sour Strawberry I have no issue with breeding crosses or f2 seeds for a giveaway.

Have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year and please do help each other in the spirit of giving. :christmas_tree::heart:

Please contact me directly for my seeds as this would be helpful for my family ....bogland72@gmail.com for ordering info and available strains. Bog

81 Likes

:tophat:'s off to the man. :clap:

Thanks @BogSeeds, Iā€™ll make sure to order somethinā€™ soon. :thumbsup:

:evergreen_tree:

21 Likes

Thank you Sir. And a few more

10 Likes

A true gentleman :+1:

18 Likes

Thank for the clarification @bog

7 Likes

I want to watch this one. BOG You are the man. I love my sour boggle. Please include me for this and I appreciate you letting me tag along

10 Likes

As I wrote him, Straight up honorable dudeā€¦RARE to see in the Game. Well played, Bogseeds!!!

13 Likes

15 Likes

A true gentleman! Have a fantastic Xmas everyone!!

13 Likes

Iā€™m in as long as BOG is okay with it. Best vibes!

11 Likes

Another very, very interesting thing to ponder over very, very, carefully. Done pondering, I would be privileged and honored to try these.

Regards,

mike28086

9 Likes

It seems to me that he has already given his blessing to this ā€¦

11 Likes

Sign me up then and makes it more likely for me to buy his gear. :slight_smile: This will be a new flavor for me and I have yet to taste/grow anything from BOGseeds though I do have one planned as next up.

12 Likes

I think heā€™s gonna sell some seeds from this. I know Iā€™m already looking. :sunglasses:

11 Likes

Bogs sour strawberry
Mmmmmmmmm!

6 Likes