What's everyone's opinion on seeds found in dispensary bud?

I read the same thing years ago in a high times mag. I had a strain called gorilla cookies from a neighboring states dispensary about 2 years ago. The bud was fire and out of about a quarter, I got 5 seeds. I planted them all and only 1 sprouted. It was a beautiful plant, and I thought I got lucky when I saw female pre flowers, but about 2 nights later when lights came on, she had balls everywhere! Man that sucked lol!

2 Likes

The bud is absolutely fire. Certain companies are better than others, but all of them are stepping up there game. The hash haze ( which is labeled a pure indica, go figure) from a different company, that Iā€™m smoking on right now is pure garbage. The space monkey I had from the same company is awesome and I bought it 3 times so far. The gg#4 that these seeds came from was one of the best I had yet, and I had tons of gg#4. Very tasty and beautiful looking buds. I keep meaning to take pics of all the buds, but I get to lazy, and as everyone knows my camera sucks lol! I feel I should add my state has only been legal for medical since the middle of 2016, and flower has only been available since the end of August of 2018.

3 Likes