What's going on? 🙄 (solved, thx)

Collanoscopy recomended me Dragon Force, I use it also in the last two weeks, will reinforce the Cal Max, thanks … Arriba|nullxnull

2 Likes

Thanks, tend to keep them under control, the only problem is the dehu has no switch but button, so when lights go down he has not switched on again when they come back … :sweat:

1 Like

I’m gonna go out on a limb and say lack of calcium abundance of magnesium borderline N toxivity especially in the clawing plant

1 Like

I was always taught probably wrong but clawing like that is N problems

1 Like

When you pull then out of veg do they start to fade early on the lowers? Say like 4 weeks from flip.

1 Like

Thanks for your input, I suspected N toxicity too, but after second week of flowering I didn’t feed them with the Grow bottle, just Micro and Flora (AN), I think problem comes when you want to feed 5 different strains the same way :sweat:. The clawing one is Orange Goji clone, accused more the problem than the two others affected (Hibernate and Platinum Pineapple clones). The sativas are fine without any sign.

They haven’t faded at all, that’s why I started to feed them low, I always panic in the final weeks … :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Are you hand feeding or drippers

Hand feeding :sweat_smile:, not even runoff and letting them almost dry, clawing is not because overwatering for sure …

1 Like

Taking advice on my nutes is always a bad idea I’m way out on my own with what I feed but i do well.

1 Like

Are you in the states? Recommend diamond k solution grade gypsum once every couple weeks. Maybe 400ppm I run coco and it’s my go to source of calcium. And you don’t bind up all your sites with magnesium.

I’m in Spain, they are now awaken, here’s the group shot, the sativas are under HPS so a bit yellowish … :sunglasses:

1 Like

No worries friend. Wish I had more information about sourcing for you. But I think your pushing too much N for sure.

1 Like

I will re check the bottles composition icon_e_confused|nullxnull, I always keep in mind that N in flowering is a no no, you’ve helped enough and I appreciate it … beer3|nullxnull

1 Like

It just makes it tough when only one plant is N sensitive. I understand that. I used to have a silver pearl that I swear would shy away from me whenever I was in the grow spot.

2 Likes

Always happy to help

2 Likes

And if you see a solution grade dihydrate 95% gypsum. Check it out will be much cheaper than any advanced nutrients bottle.

1 Like

Next time I will flush before flipping them, perhaps there was an accumulated N excess while vegging, the never-ending learning curve … :sunglasses:

1 Like

I flush once a week. With 500ppm gypsum

But you’re in coco, maybe in soil just give water once a week? ejem|nullxnull

The calcium and sulphur will help any grow.imo