What's HomegrownVABudz up too?

I took these down today, three Purple Canyon and three Texas Toasted. Couldn’t fit the last Texas in there, so its in another room.

10 Likes

I’ve been in Virginia for decades and never heard it called anything other than Brunswick Stew. It pairs well with grilled cheese.

Looking good though. I wish I could do flower runs in solo cups but I do living soil and I don’t think a container that small would do well with living soil

3 Likes

Out of likes but pairs well is such an understatement

2 Likes

We’ve always called it muddle lol I’m learning what I can and can’t do I’m using Dr earth until I get the rest of my liquid nutes. They seem to be doing fine so far.

2 Likes

I wanna give a big shout-out to @VIVOSUN and their AeroWave E6 fan, that thing kept me below 50% humidity from the moment I plugged it in.

3 Likes

5 gallon fabric pots have been emptied, 3 will get refilled and sent to my dad’s house for some outdoor autos, 3 will get the midnight snacks, and I have 5 5 gallon buckets for the mothers to be put in when I’m ready.

1 Like

Also! All soil get reclaimed the best it can, and gets added to my garden outside.

2 Likes

Thank you for tagging us! So glad that our products can help your growth! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Thanks for being awesome! :sunglasses:

Plants are dying up nicely, it’s raining and really screwing with my humidity though. I let one plant to dry out in the pot for like a week before harvest, and it already feels dry. Stems aren’t quite snappy, but getting there.

Plans are to get everything cleaned up in the flower tent and clean crates this weekend.

2 Likes

I flipped one tray (8) of hulkberry to flower last night. Figured I’d get this show on the road :grinning:.

I decided to try and use megacrop with them, just because lol

2 Likes

An update, used the megacrop and it didn’t kill my plants! I’m always nervous when using new nutrients. I never know what to expect.

I mixed 5 ish grams to a gallon of water and added a gram or two of the soluble kelp.
I’m feeding each container 2 fl oz per day, not sure how much to give tbh so I’m starting small.

I appreciate the sample @GreenleafNutrients :green_heart: I’m digging it so far!

2 Likes

hey that sounds good! very happy your plants didn’t die as well :smiley: :smiley:

1 Like

I’m excited to see how it goes. I plan to use it all the way through flower. :green_heart:

2 Likes

I have a pack of purple runtz and oreoz S1 ordered, super excited for them. Gonna start the oreoz when they get here.

I have 8 beans of 41 Tahoe getting started from my good friend @McKushin over on discord. They’re my first grow with regular seeds.

The megacrop is working well, I’m pleased with the easiness of it.

3 Likes

Sounds like you been shopping at GPS

2 Likes

I have lol. I’ve been hanging out in their discord for a while. Can’t beat those auctions.

2 Likes

I would be there too right now if I wasn’t so broke. Gu had me spending money I didn’t have :joy:

1 Like

I’m running one of their screaming cooking now

1 Like

I finally got myself together and cleaned up all the crates I have lol.

The seedlings are doing well, 7/8 are still kicking it. Trying to figure out a game plan for them.

Put everything else into bigger pots and they’ve been super happy! The midnight snacks got put in promix organic, cuz Walmart has it pretty cheap lol. Everything else is in a coco/ocean forest mix. All 5 gallons more or less.

I’ve been working on rooting a sugar mint cut and it finally rooted after like 21 days. I’m excited, I’ve never had that much trouble from a cutting.

6 Likes