What's HomegrownVABudz up too?

Got a new seed tray to get more seeds popped.

I have a 8 cell already, but it was cheaper to get the 16 versus two more 8 cell. They fit perfectly in the flat drink crates.

2 Likes

Any opinions on these here seeds?

I want to do some hunting, but I’m having a hard time choosing.

6 Likes

Hard choice. Assign each a # & random # generate it. Let the universe decide :wink:

3 Likes

I did some discussing with the fellas on discord, everyone seems excited about the SFV OG x C99 and the snow leopard. I’m personally excited about the snow leopard.

4 Likes

General consensus around here is Bodhi = :fire:
So probably a good choice :metal:

4 Likes

I don’t take pics very often, but trying to change that lol. Here’s some ladies looking beautiful :heart_eyes:.

8 Likes

Must be the same stupid reason some of mine never get posted huh? Lol I love/hate it here

1 Like

What do you mean?

1 Like

Got banana bread in the oven :drooling_face:

2 Likes

You know my vote lol

Ladies are looking great though :call_me_hand::call_me_hand:

2 Likes

I got some new clone domes coming, and I got some new @VIVOSUN fabric bags coming too.

I’m taking 8 clones of SOMETHING when the domes get here. I haven’t decided yet.

3 Likes

One HUGE thanks to @BRMTreefarmer for his generosity and providing the seeds. Your wish is my command :pray:

I’ll be celebrating two years of growing on June 1st! :partying_face::tada::confetti_ball:

Virginia legalized on July 1st 2021, and I popped my beans a month early because I was eager to run!

I’ve learned a lot over the last two years about cannabis and myself. I’m still newish here, but I’ve learned a lot since joining. I do more reading than I do talking, that’s for sure! I’m looking forward to the future here with you all! Feel free to stick around :wink:

Now to the juicy bits! :drum::drum::drum::drum:

I have three packs of Bodhi WiFi 43 x Kashmir 22, three winners will be chosen by random number on June 1st!

Add numbers as needed and best of luck to everyone!

1. @A-Loc
  2. @Tugthepup
  3. @BeagleZ
  4. @duo :canada:
  5. @OGBohab :us:
  6. @Mrgreenthumb
  7. @THCeed
  8. @gonzo
  9. @CrunchBerries
  10. @MonsterDrank
  11. @mike28086 :us:
  12. @anonymous4289
  13. @AzSeaindooin420
  14. @CanuckistanPete
  15. @Yetigrows
  16. @OhNo555 :us:
  17. @Sdoyle
  18. @MassTerpyy (TY!)
  19. @Kasper0909
  20. @Weednerd.Anthony :us:
  21. @Sincitytoker
  22. @blowdout2269
  23. @FeloniousMonk
  24. @Tuned :canada:
  25. @djtrip
  26. @icky_sticky_og_nicky
  27. @Villiager
  28. @420noob
  29. @Big_Yeloe
  30. @Oldjoints
  31. @illicitmango
  32. @Greenfingers :us:
  33. @killabud
  34. @Heavenlygoo
  35. @BarefootAndBlazed :us:
  36. @Cannaology
  37. @Natea
  38. @patsnumone
  39. @DonGnosis
  40. @Thats_bank
  41. @Groenevingers
  42. @BudWhisperer
  43. @PCC5rivers
  44. @LedZeppelin
  45. @InTheWoods
  46. @RatsboggleBiological
44 Likes

@DougDawson if you’d call the folks! :pray:

11 Likes

If anyone that is not on the call list wants added and more then happy to add you :innocent:

@hollyho @tresbundles @ElGalloBlanco @CrunchBerries @SensiBowl @BeagleZ @LegsMahoney @bassman5420 @AzSeaindooin420 @morecatslesspeople @DJSF @Limeflavouredheadbut @highminwin @BudWhisperer @VAhomegrown @MoBilly @Oldtimerunderground @potpotpot @Pluckyevil @KanehB @BigMike55 @Foreigner @Abbbian @LivingBlackSoil @Greenfingers @Greasy @Dr.VitaminGreen @JaxxMunster @BarefootAndBlazed @HolyAngel @Cartwright @Chiefer88 @AZsensi @VAkish @HorseBadorites @Bobgrows @oleskool830 @Tugthepup @Meesh @Murciano207 @CornbreadJunior @Budderton @NorthNorthNugs @Gpaw @Rhino_buddy @lophophora.ca @Pigeonman @Hapi @Jinglepot @Shadey @JoeCrowe @gonzo @misterbee @thecrazster @no_chem @Terpsnpurps @Mrgreenthumb @Illicitmango @PetalPowerseed @oldjoints @Stoner420 @CanuckistanPete @Big @Sincitytoker @MissinBissin @Andrane @Natea @E5_Wilk @jessethestoner @Groenevingers @SHSC-1 @Spitfire @patsnumone @Jimdoors @calman1955 @keene @ifish @Cyr_grow @420noob @THCeed @Sbeanonnamellow @Habibi @Big_Yeloe @HappyTrees23s @Yetigrows @blowdout2269 @Hellablaked @DonGnosis @Cannaology @Smooth @Draig @SleepySails @FirstCavApache64 @anonymous4289 @Kgrim @Carl-Spackler @Mr.greenbee @Mrgreenthumb @Wuachuma @calman1955 @Lady.Zandra63 @Gnome1 @RadioWaves @PeaceCoast @Yetigrows @djtrip @Weednerd.Anthony @scotchlock @CamTheCannaman @Metz2 @Hippiechik @Cannabinoid @Cadizzles @MonsterDrank @zavorotnuck @Butustank @tbone1 @splinter7 @skip @heavenlygoo @iceman @FeloniousMonk @Tuned @Adventuretime86 @duo @Ottafish @icky_sticky_og_nicky @DiRtYSkuNkZ @Pannonian @ChefDGreen @Ris @LoveDaAutos @amumayuk @freed111 @GrouchyOldMan @beneficial @mike28086 @Kasper0909 @GreenBhoy @NoCal @hermit @STIGGY @ColForbin @tamimes @OhNo555 @freed111 @OGBohab @dracodragons @Sense @Villiager @Billybob @MassTerpyy @Sdoyle @Icon
tenor (3)

23 Likes

You got it bud, cool giveaway, thanks for sharing your work with the community :v:

10 Likes

Nice giveaway. That list should fill up quick.

6 Likes

Sounds killer brother. Appreciate the chance for the win :call_me_hand::v:

6 Likes

Thanks for the chance @HomegrownVABudz !!

6 Likes

Right on man :metal:

6 Likes

thanks to @BRMTreefarmer and @HomegrownVABudz for this chance at the Bodhi WiFi 43 x Kashmir 22.

regards,

7 Likes