Whats in my box?

Shall use this virtual paper to document and keep track of whats going on in the box.

Just chopped is sniesel and an auto freebie. Still going and in full bud is another sniesel, a Dr ray auto freebie and some unlabled randoms.
In veg 00 seeds sweet soma x 2, Biscotti, Kush Mintz, Dr Ray and White widow

These are grown from seed to cut in 12/12 under 600w hps, no fans or filter.
Medium: Plagron Bat Mix
Feed: BioBiz range currently although great advocate of tomato feed

23 Likes

Christmas came a bit early this year. After years of being a dinosaur I thought I would evolve. Ive tried LEDs in the past but always went back to hps. Well now electric is expensive and LEDs have made advances Ive treated myself to a migro 4 aray.

Impressions on unboxing are quire impressive. Solidly built, well thought out with lots of hanging options and very, very bright. Its a 250w so I will be using this to replace my 600w hps, ideally with no loss of yield or potency. I got it direct from migro for £270 including import taxes.

Lots of different strains in the box now which I will update later once I demolished then undemolished the grow cupboard. All those pictured above are crimbo smoke and are in jars. Peanut Butter Cookies seed from silver leaf seeds went in to germinate today.

10 Likes

Mission accomplished

14 Likes

Props, you are making it work without any environmental controls, good job.

3 Likes

Biscotti has just entered flowering. The white widow is just over 3 weeks flowering as is the final plant kush mintz. All grown from seed under 12/12. They all seem happy with their new light.

!
IMG_3753|427x500

10 Likes

These are coming along now. Few weeks left on the widow and kush mintz. The biscotti got potted up as it was yellowing a bit on the lower leaves. All 3 of these were freebie seeds.

White Widow Silver Leaf Seeds

Biscotti Silver Leaf Seeds

Kush Mints Dr Ray

The rest of the wardrobe, oaxacan from @eskobar , sweet soma 00 seeds, mango etc

10 Likes

Sweet space, nice strains and beauty pics! You’ve got it going on @jesuswearsflares !! Happy new years!!
:v::canada:

1 Like

Cheers @Budderton have a happy n peaceful new year

VPD Chart
12/12 flower currently 26.9c 61 - 65 rh @ above lights January 1st lights on
12/12 flower currently 24.8c 60 rh @ canopy January 1st lights on

3% hydrogen peroxide solution recommended for seedling with 1% sugar
Ducksfoot and Chocolate Thai 3 days in 1.2% solution, no germination.

The white widow really looks ripe but its still a couple of weeks away from chop, I did expect 27th January but its already starting natural senescence with yellowing lower fan leaves. Therefore it will get water now as it had final big feed tonight. Trichomes very clear still.

The White Widow

The Dr Widow from Dr Ray Seeds is looking like it may well be some purple bud with some form of faciallation-esque formation on one bud area, 2nd picture.

7 Likes

Hi @jesuswearsflares. I love the no frills closet grow. How are you liking the Migro light? Is it as good as your old hid, or better?

2 Likes

Hi @IKEA22 thanks for looking in. Im a big advocate of no frills but this grow I really went mental and splashed out on new lights and feed for the flowers this time.

The migro is fantastic. Its using 250w vs the 600hps I was running. It means the cupboard runs so much cooler with much less humidity. I also dont have to worry about burning myself on the bulbs.
I think its is going to smash the hps on yield too. I was getting approx 1/2g per watt on the hps but this should easily yield 1g per watt. Its going to be difficult to compare as Im staggering flowering so I will be perpetually yielding. It also cuts stretch down a lot.
I reckon the widow should yield 40 - 50g dried with the kush at about 50-60g dried. So average of 50g a plant I estimate. I may be sadly disappointed but yield will be put up here.I reckon I could easily run 6 or 8 plants under this migrow giving a potential yield of 300-400g or gram per watt per run 1.2 - 1.6 gpw.
Still thats all theoretical but Im pretty impressed with the new light.
Cheers

2 Likes

Thanks for the response. I’ll likely end up getting the exact same light. I heard 600w is supposed to be the sweet spot for hps, and if you really like the Migro; that says a lot. Thanks again!

1 Like

Temu Budget Bubble Hash

In order to bolster the Chinese economy somewhat and contribute to the worldwide slave labour market I thought I would visit that grand emporium of cheap crap that is most likely to end up in a landfill near you, TEMU.
I should stress they have not endorsed this review nor have they acknowledged my rather grandiose contribution I have made to the Chinese Yen by making such a purchase.

I also need to add a warning and disclaimer

The products shown in this review are likely, very, very likely to contain HUGE AMOUNTS OF CHINESIUM more than 100% in most cases. As anyone who has ever eaten crayons knows CHINESIUM is produced through the the sweat, tears and hunger of tiny, possibly ginger, children. CHINESIUM has been at the forefront of countless domestic, industrial and bicycle related injuries and DEATHS. It has also been linked to collapsing economies in the West, cancer and should not be swallowed.
In order to mitigate against the horrific harms caused by CHINESIUM the products are very, very cheap and dangerous. Which for me is a win win situation.

Ingredients
Chinese collapsible camping,bicycle,bedsit washing machine £20
Chinese bubble bags (appear much bigger in the picture) £12
Chinese made zipable work bag for weed £1.50
38 grams of tosh weed weighed in millilitres for precision
Bag of Ice
4 litres spring water from the source of the Nile
Tiny piece of hose cut from neighbours brake pipe (must be from the neighbours, not the nasty one)

I will let the pictures do the word stuff. Looks a banging bit of bubble, very clean. God bless China and all who sail in her.

4 Likes

White Widow in Macro living up to its name.

4 Likes

White Widow is chugging along, very clear trichomes still.

Thought Id give light painting a go with a long exposure, a dark room and a lighter and torch

1 Like

6 Likes

white widow still chugging along

6 Likes

WW chop. Dr Rays Dr Widow and kush mintz

4 Likes

widow or oaxacan ? kush mintz down, slight botrytis, increased air flow

1 Like

Drying time 1st widow 2nd kush mintz

2 Likes

A week on

4 Likes