What's in your stable

Current line up.
Have 3 death bubba bagseeds going now, hooing to find a keeper.

Mother plants

:deciduous_tree:GMO
:deciduous_tree:Chem d
:deciduous_tree:Dosido NorCal cut
:deciduous_tree:Magnum Opus - quack604 cut
:deciduous_tree:Skunk ‘91 #9
:deciduous_tree:Skunk ‘91 f2 #1 (Fruit Loops cut)
:deciduous_tree:GG4
:deciduous_tree:Ice Cream Cake
:deciduous_tree:Ortega x Snowlotus #1 (grape bubblicious cut)

9 Likes

This is the florida gold , it has a strong musky green bud smell already , I dont normaly like fem seed but this one could be a keeper, we will see

9 Likes

Kinda glows, doesn’t she?

2 Likes

Definetly has a happy look to her. I dont normaly like fem seed but it was a freebie and already has a musky dank smell when rubbed, always a good sighn in a vegging plant :smirk: very compact and I like the large teeth on the leaf, looks aggresive lol

3 Likes

Thinned out the heard recently after a few seed runs. Kept some personal favorites mainly.

Stardawg Corey
Grape Pie
AJ Sour Diesel
Nigerian Space Probe
Goji
Snow Lotus BX (2)
Snow Lotus BX males
(I95XSTARDAWG)F2 x (Afgooey x Wookie)) <-this
Captains Cake x 3ItP
Orange Herijuana

-GH

13 Likes

Black Dog

4 Likes

GSC

6 Likes

Platinum Pineapple F3 soon to be F4

6 Likes

Skywalker Og

7 Likes

Florida Gold
This plant reeks of dank skunky kushy goodness already :stuck_out_tongue: lowest branches are catching up to the top, grows like a menora
Maybe I’ll call her resulting offspring menora kush.

9 Likes

Always take clones , this plant loves to teach and it seems more often then not the ones you dont keep make you regret it.

9 Likes

Smallest room I ever built, will be used primarily for isolation of males and collecting pollen , right now its housing mostly girls but there is one boy. Can you spot the tall skinny dude trying to look over the girls ?

6 Likes

This is why I named my Jillybean Nora.

2 Likes

I want a cutting of the blue orca , the lime afghani, and I still need some of somas lavender. If anybody happens to have any if these things let me know please, either here or in pm.

2 Likes

I have:
Mr.Greengenes 79’ Maui Wowie
76’ Guerrero Ibl
Velvet Rush ( 76’ Blue highland Thai x Kabul?)
Red Rooster
85 RKS x mex x uripan
Tribal African
Granny skunk
Screaming eagle
Kough drop
Helena
Strawberry diesel x C99
SLH
Blueberry seedsman
WW seedsman
Jack herer
Skunk#1

4 Likes

Are those in clone or seed form, recognize some of the sami gear

1 Like

Yes you are correct my friend most are from swami organic seed and from DD @ dominion seed co

1 Like

That granny skunk should have some winners in it, this thread is more for strains that people currently have and keep mothers of though. I like your taste though, I have zazen and caucasian frost. If I had more money I’d ha e some of the dominion gear to but I have other finacial hurdles atm lol

2 Likes

Sorry my apologies.pretty baked right now will have to pay more attention.

1 Like

No worries , have you grown any of them out yet ?

1 Like