What's Rasterman Growing?

I don’t usually “run out” of likes but there were a lot of posts in the BOO thread. But I’m not posting to tell you I’m out of likes. Just that the first time I saw the “out of likes” dialog, it said to wait three hours. Just now it said to wait one hour.

I’ve been on OG continuously for some period over two hours. That’s a new record for me. :scream::crazy_face::point_left:

4 Likes

This is the other two Nam Kading crosses, day 66. I just miked her trichs and she actually looks like she’s in the window, but it’s different. There are plenty of ambers but still 10% or so clear, and the rest are cloudy but not as cloudy as, say, quartz.

And she’s foxtailing, reflowering, whatever.

There are other surprises. Nam Kading stretches. A lot. I had trained these ladies into a nice mini-scrog but they didn’t stretch after the flip. Rudy is strong in that auto pollen, I guess.

I might take a cola this weekend. And I think I’ll stop watering her until complete wilt.

This cross makes nice and fat doobie buds and is a great yielder. I hope the smoke is awesome too.

9 Likes

I took a cola and dried it out on the dash of my pickup in the bright, hot sunlight. It’s quite potent, somewhat “up,” but I do have a slight headache. Probably because it’s still too early to harvest or wasn’t really completely dry.

I’ll wait a few weeks before harvesting and after a proper dry I’ll try it again.

4 Likes

Here’s my Decaying Alien Fruit cross. Day unknown, between 60 and 68 I’m pretty sure. Ain’t she gorgeous though?

Only one of the seeds I stuck in there sprouted, but remember all of the DAF seeds I stuck in there? They’ve been coming up the whole time. Just like this one.

… but one of the two autos I put there DID come up, a Sam’s OG x Grape Crinkleberry. It’s a shame I got two cold nights in a row right when I put them out because it might stunt now.

6 Likes

Of course, when I’m not trying to make seeds…

5 Likes

Both the seeds I put in have sprouted. But two Decaying Alien Fruit sprouted too. I yanked one. So now there are probably going to be three stunts in that pot.

I checked the DAF and her top cola is done, marginally. Hopefully the rest of her is done by this weekend.

3 Likes

Skunk #1 canopy shot. See my friend?

8 Likes

Here’s a shot of my Decaying Alien Fruit mom a week from harvest or less, hopefully.

Buds are purpling really nicely, but it’s not really coming out in the pictures.

11 Likes

This picture shows the coloration sort of …

11 Likes

I like it! It does look like a piece of decaying… alien… fruit! :grin:

2 Likes

It does have a sort of overripe fruit smell, coincidentally.

4 Likes

The contrast of the purple buds and green leaves Looks really awesome!

1 Like

This is the biggest plant I’ve ever grown. Even with training, it stretched to the roof on the side of the greenhouse, so I had to move it here. Now it’s got a few more feet to work with.

This is one of many Skunks I’m growing this year in search of loudness for my summer of loudness theme (just made that up). Thanks to @BRMTreefarmer, I have this Skunk #1 F4 pheno.

16 Likes

I’ve been pheno-hunting for the smell of orange peel with another strain and not really finding it. I haven’t done a stem rub on this SOWAH I got from my good friend @beebud.

Stem rub is lemon oil! :lemon: She’s in bloom, and the explicit “flip to 12s” milestone never happened so I never took cuttings. I’m doing that right now.

11 Likes

Awesome. Excited to see what you think. It’s hard to resist the ole sour jar. :grin:

1 Like

Me too-I can’t wait! Especially after all the males I had to suffer through.

2 Likes

She is going to get heavy, may want to cage her for support. Thanks for the tag and can’t wait to see the end result!

1 Like

Thanks for the tip! I’ll put her in a tomato cage now while I barely still can. :crazy_face:

Yesterday I harvested this auto. This bud is mostly dry and is 11.5 grams including the stem. I’m estimating 7 grams - I don’t see how it could be less.

That’s most of the stunty little plant, but not all of it. I ground up about three grams, and smoked 1.5. Really good, with noticeable positive effects on the libido, which is awesome.

I was really excited, because it was one of my autos. I couldn’t remember which one it was so I ran out and checked. Nope :disappointed:. Not mine. Turns out, it’s Mephisto’s Skywalker x Toof Decay. It’s definitely something to measure against.

This one is a stunt. So maybe it’s better than the one in the pot that didn’t stunt. I’ll find out soon. There are a few seeds on them from a Double Grape project I have in the greenhouse. Earlier I had mentioned that I moved these out of the greenhouse to avoid seeding up the whole plant. But I left them near the window to get a little pollen. I think maybe five to ten seeds total on this whole plant is a little less than I was shooting for, but at least I get another shot at it. :fist_right::point_left:

15 Likes

My biggest plant is dying.

It’s a boy so I had to chop it.

The good news is that I have three others. But they’re all in small pots and I think only one is a female. So I’ve got some culling to do and as soon as I’m positive I’ll put the lady into this large pot.

11 Likes