Whats the most Strawberry strain that you’ve ever grown?

What’s the project your working on with Bruce banner?

1 Like

Bodhi has a strawberry headband which is loompas headband x strawberry milk

That’s it, I’m raising FDM Ortega 88 now. A rotten banana phenotype is my search, as it’s advertised.
Strawberry Headband will cross into it, after it’s found.

Here’s the website pic. I can’t find my Ortega plants in 8000 files on the SD card., my phone broke and the SD card didn’t transfer right.
I’ll organize my pics tonight what remains. :100::dove:

2 Likes

I got a bunch of crosses from @HeadyMcDank and I’m just hoping to get a selection from these two and a seed repro for further use

2 Likes

He sent me a few others that I’m just going to grow for fun too that look like interesting crosses

2 Likes

have a cut of strawberry lemonade that is mostly strawberry. it’s gets a stronger strawberry taste as you smoke a j of it. has a little cream in it. i also liked strawberries n cream, but the strawberry wasn’t very forward. the strawberry cough i had that was good was more like the outside of a fresh strawberry rather than candy strawberry, greenish strawberry taste.

I have one that after a bit of research, I’m really excited to pop, but everything i can find says it’s a clone only strain, and there is not much else known about it aside from its crosses. It’s “Erdbeer” the only description from the breeder is its a Swiss strawberry strain. My next round won’t be till October so going to be a minute but I’ll try to post about what comes up.

2 Likes

Strawberry OG Cookies from Ethos has turned out Strawberry smelling plants for me every time. Some like sweet strawberry candy, some more like actual fresh strawberries-slightly sour slightly sweet

11 Likes

Yo those sound killer keep me posted

1 Like

Is that from ace I’ve heard great this about that strain you’ll have to make a thread on that when you do pop it… and keep your eyes peeled I could be mixing it up with something else but I’m pretty sure hat might have semi auto flower.

They’ll be getting their own journal!

Strawberry Sour Diesel from Devils Harvest is supposed to be some absolute fire ass weed. I think DH went under though. Been looking for those beans forever and finally found em. Just dont know if i feel like dealing with customs right now.
Hazeman has Strawberry Cough F1s i beleive.

1 Like

Nah, came to me through SwarleySeeds.com. Not sure how he got them, but I trust they are what my dude says they are. I’ll try to remember to solo a thread for them.

1 Like

Just tested an older pack of Frosted Strawberries by Relentless Genetics. No strawberry.

4 Likes

Been getting great feedback off these. The plants coming out of that banner lines have been impressive! I am excited to see what you find!

2 Likes

Those banner lines sound awesome man might have to check some out do you have any left?

1 Like

Does anybody have any grows on them up Heady??

I’d love to follow anyone’s grow that is growing any of the mentioned above!

2 Likes

My apologies for the delay… just circlin back…

Found this to give an example of some of the plants coming out of the banner lines… one i called strawbananner (bruce banner x strawberry banana)… in 5 gallon buckets they were hittin 7 + feet with some crazy potent bud… terps were fruity at first but then the banana kicks in and it stings nose hairs like amonia…

Unfortunately, i have sold out of this line but will be making some more soon…

First time trying this so i hope it works…

1 Like

Here is another

Another

2 Likes