What's the next Cannabis hustle after the seed game can't be played anymore?

Who is that masked man? :joy:

1 Like

He has many aliases. But his rants all sound the same.

3 Likes

3 Likes

8 Likes

5 Likes

This is punny.

4 Likes

I’m definitively not lucky today ^^ So this guy is famous at the point to have a personalized running gag ?

The initial post was pretty much stimulating, not just a vague rant actually. I’m pretty much ok with the general feeling, but not on the timing. The next hustle was already decided 10 years ago imho, and there is details on seed’s industry that i find a bit too naive. But the show must go on, i pass this one too :see_no_evil:

That sounds typical of people trolling, has he ever put up any pictures to show what the big difference is? LMAO :joy:

2 Likes

No he has not.

1 Like

Should have known the answer to that on hitting and running sounds like 38 special!

What a bag of dicks this thread is.

Is it really that far fetched, what I said?

I mean, has anyone here heard of the 60’s and 70’s? Really that blind?

Or am I feeling wrongfully pointed to as “the boron guy”, who I btw am not. I know you don’t need boron in 99,99% of cases. There’s always enough and hardly ever should be supplemented, if ever really.

I mean, I’m not about politics, but even there it spells the same future in my eyes. Trump befriends Putin, and every president’s fuckups work out to manifest more issues during the next presidency, so where Trump has fucked up, Biden is taking the blame, it’s seeming likely that Trump will be re-elected, so again there will be more heaps of shit to work through into the next presidency of god knows who comes next, and all of this results in rise in leftism and decline of wealth. Not that a decline in wealth is bad in the US, there’s an absolute overabundance of wealth in the US, only it’s going to be badly distributed even more every time.

Wait, was I even being talked about? Cause I think I may have imagined that.

Very much on edge today, got a date with the police tomorrow. Nothing pot related neither something I’m in trouble for luckily but it’s still a stressful time because of it.

Now that I have went back and looked. It appears to me he post then disappears?

Houdini perhaps?

Ahahahahahah I didn’t know
Should get a bag of It

Hey what are those pencils for?

1 Like

They signify the post has been edited

So is that bad?

No not bad it just means typos or “and another thing.” No big deal. I do it too sometimes.

2 Likes

I think this is overlooking the fact that there is consistent demand for craft organic locally produced seeds for ornamentals and vegetables.

Why would cannabis be any different?

8 Likes