What's the next Cannabis hustle after the seed game can't be played anymore?

I do it all the time :man_shrugging:

And then some more…

Yeah, I think you are absolutely right.
And I don’t think the take over by big industry will lead to breeders going out of business either honestly.

I think it will lead to a new balance in the business.

But I also think in the long run there is a big recession coming and that will hit the cannabis market too and who knows what will happen then. I could see it happen that there is a split between run of the mill users of cannabis like cigarette smokers and cannabis users that use religiously and ceremoniously. There will be some for every type and it’ll change how the American world thinks and functions at large.

2 Likes

There’s still a huge delta between cost to produce and consumer spend appetite, I think the politics involved are currently eating all of that meat in between. That to me is the big story on bud at least. Let’s not forget, a $50$ eighth is a $6400$ pound. A $20$ eighth is a $2560$ pound. I mean daggon the easy math, a $100$ zip is a $1600$ pound.

On the seed game, cuts game, etc…the home hobbyist grower is here to stay forever. That market will always be happy to pay for gear. Think about what people pay for golf shit and Magic:The Gathering cards. B2B stuff is a flash in the pan in my opinion, hype selling to new commercial growers.

5 Likes

Would you please explain this term “B2B”?
Thank you.

Wtf kind of madness did I just step into. Been reading the thread from inception, okay scroll/stop/read…
And I’ve really only got one question.
Wtf is boron?:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

B2B = business to business

3 Likes

Not Butt to Butt ?

:thinking:
:cry:
:rofl:

8 Likes

SPLASHDOWN !!!

hahahaha

1 Like

I thought back to back

1 Like

Diversification is the only way to survive.
Permaculture will become the standard modus operandi because it’s cheapest and most effective, most robust against climate change.
Cannabis will be integrated on every farm and organic will be the new standard.
You’ll be able to buy cannabis at every farmers market together with your food, it will be found next to the herbs, spices and tea section in supermarkets.

3 Likes

Shiiittttttt, and here I was just growing for fun! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

Thank you.

1 Like

Hive mind sees all

Damn never thought about that :rofl::rofl:

1 Like

Consulting big farms how to convert to regenerative practices to save their livelihoods. Cannabis seems to be leading the charge, albeit small—in the US—and I’d probably be more than happy to head that way.

You’re going to laugh.

Lettuce. Seriously. I read that because greenhouses are occupied by cannabis lettuce is going to double in price this year.

7 Likes

The amount of grift, corruption and greed has destroyed something that had such incredible potential. The fact that shitty Walmart weed sells for $325/oz is astonishing in a supposedly flooded market: Proper Cannabis - Downtown KC - Proper Cannabis - Downtown KC | Dispensary Menu, Reviews & Photos

I’m just glad I got my closet running again. No more dispensary stuff for me.

9 Likes

They aint shitting on that one I assume is called “moneymaker” :joy: There’s one particular company I like at the local dispo, but in general they all suck.

1 Like

I thought you guys got cheap weed? 11 bucks a gram ain’t that cheap especially for that amount.

1 Like

the next hustle is mushrooms. micro dosing is going to be the next cbd

4 Likes