What's the next Cannabis hustle after the seed game can't be played anymore?

Yeah, I’m not buying it.

I mean, it’s going to attract some folks, sure, but I doubt microdosing will ever become BIG. Unless it becomes macrodosing, but that’s another kind of getting big :laughing:

1 Like

speaking of mushrooms and growing im going to eat a ton and go watch the mario cartoon next week in theaters.

5 Likes

Prob fuctional human organs and land still above water will be the next game. :+1:

2 Likes

5 Likes

3 Likes

The corporate ragweed prices are great for caregivers here in MO. In no time at all a quality caregiver when advertising for patients will be flooded by dozens of respondents.

3 Likes

This. Hobbiest can produce an oz for 5-6$. Spores are a hot commodity atm and dirt cheap to produce. People paying 20-30$ for a swab when you can get multiple swabs per fruit. Its a hussle for sure and will be a super quick race to the bottom as people move into economy of scale (sub 1$ ounce production cost)

2 Likes

Lol !!!

:four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover:

That song where she/ is playing the piano is fantastic…I think season 2?

:four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover:

Growing shrooms is a project that I want to get into. I have only tried them once, and it was not much fun- though I didn’t know what I was doing and ate way way way too many lol. (I was by myself during a major snowstorm and freaked myself out.) I built a fruiting chamber for growing oyster mushrooms, so I assume it would work for cubensis.

1 Like

it’s real easy, my daughter is doing it. she even got one of her strains infected with something, forgot what she said it was, and threw it out and the infection died when the soil dried out and now she has shrooms growing in the pasture where they belong.

edit: damn, here i go resurrecting old threads again. i need to look at the dates of these things before posting.

2 Likes

Foreigner brand rolling papers. As thin as Kleenex. Because they are Kleenex.

1 Like

Hopefully the branding is unique:

5 Likes

“All natural” but I’m open to suggestions.

1 Like

WTF is he doing to the drain hole back there?

2 Likes

Anything is an orifice if you’re properly motivated.

The real question is why does he have it saved to his pictures :joy:?

1 Like

I was going to use it to teach how deep root fertilization was achieved……

1 Like

Deep insertion and protein based fert.