What's your day Job?

I’m a career floor installer, residential, mostly commercial, any kind of floors, My sons and I do some pretty big beautiful floors.

31 Likes

Nice work, looks Great.
We did the floors and the tile work in the showers on my project house, all my subs were backed up.

I’d rather sub it out but ya gotta do what you can to get the job done on schedule lmao

10 Likes

We’ll talk!!!

1 Like

2 of my most used catch phrases :rofl::rofl: Makin paper Makin paper and dolla dolla bill yall (ice cube fan) lmao

3 Likes

Need to clean and align the mirrors on the laser as well as install a new head so I can make up more seed packs but here is an example of stuff I sell with that. Also experimenting with multi color level canvas engraving, acrylic light up signs, and burning into slate coasters.

This one I did real quick for my daughter.

2 Likes

Floors I can do. Certain, easy, diy engineered kinds anyway. Did all the floating floors in my house and my mother in laws house. Tile projects never seem to turn out well for me though.

1 Like

If you have any pretty hardwood scraps and end cuts they could make some pretty grinders with my cnc, whenever it gets here, is all Im saying. 3"x3"x2" chunks or larger will do it. Or even thinner with glue and clamps. Mostly what Im looking at from lumber yards and such that put up short board/end cut lots on ebay.

1 Like

I like the mason jar bong top you made. Very cool .

1 Like

I cook for a living in Florida, I work for a Mouse.

17 Likes

Most of the wood people buy these days is engineered garbage, rarely solid hardwood, but I’ll poke around the shop and will keep my eyes peeled around my job sites for you though.

3 Likes

Is he a soft, loving mouse/rat who lives under your chefs hat and direct you around by your hair? Or more of a corporate overlord directing you by the short hairs situation? Or you just mean you work at a restaurant with rats? :crazy_face:

3 Likes

IMG_20220215_153635134_HDR|375x500 I’m a union commercial/industrial painter this is lobby of latest project a county court house

4 Likes

Ay, doesn’t sound half bad.

How many people here have grown into full time growers?

I’ve worked in the restaurant industry since I turned 18. My goal is to be my own boss eventually. Working from home preferably :wink:.

2 Likes

Do yall do murals and stuff too? I guess industrial painter would imply not, but commercial sites want pizazz too.

maybe pinky from pinky and the brain?

pinkybrainchef

3 Likes

They call me a blaster but I guess you could also say I’m a crane and forklift operator since I move the stuff into the blaster.

18 Likes

Maybe like Micky mouse :mouse2:

3 Likes

actually I can do some stuff like murals and such I come from a very artsy family my grandfather has paintings in museums all over the world that is one of his

11 Likes

that’s neat.

Like I said, corporate overlord directing you by the short hairs. :rofl:

Man I should go to bed.

2 Likes