What's your FLIP (S.O.P)?

We need a humidifier. The RH is in the teens/20’s with the furnace running.

:green_heart: :seedling:

4 Likes

Thanks for that. Adding to the research list. :slight_smile:

Yea I’m looking at 30-35% without a humidifier (at least until I fully water pots), is that ok?

I run it at 50% early flower and 40% late flower. I also use the heat chart for the temp. So I treak by temp.

:green_heart: :seedling:

2 Likes

I go from 24hrs light to flip, for the 1st couple of weeks i treat them as vegging then gradually start increasing the light and nutrient strength over the next few weeks…that’s the only standard procedure the rest is done as i go,

sometimes I top, tip tie and/or fim.

My experience with defoliating isn’t vast but the biggest observation I’ve made is it stalls stretch, it also lowers humidity, idk what affect it has on the yeild.

If your needing a humidifier maybe defoliation is best kept to minimal?

Your plants are looking nicely prepared, well done! .

2 Likes

cold is hard on the fingers. check this out. a maine staple.

2 Likes

My best advice I can offer is do what works for you.Look at your results and ask yourself what went right?What went wrong?Did I correct the issue if I have one?If so what was it that I did to fix the issue?There is hundreds of years worth of experience on this site it’s like a Philosophers stone of cannabis knowledge suck it all up like sponge bob Take that knowledge and put it in your toolbox share it with as many people we are as strong as our weakest link spread the knowledge don’t perpetuate the bro science see for your self what works and what is IG glam.What worked for me might not work for you we all have different environments and we have to buffer to try and create as perfect an environment as we can with what we have on hand example I’m using a open bag of calcium chloride ice remover im a 5 gallon bucket it attracts so much humidity I have to dump the bottom of the bucket every week it collects so much water from the air as a dehumidifier the bag is so fat it hovers in the bucket in my tent it takes it down 8 percent just enough for me to get to my sweet spot of 37 percent some reason I never see PM ever with that in my garage.WeCome up with a strategy to combat the issues and keep them away and not wait till you see it pop up by then it’s too late.That’s why I do two week interval sulpher sprays in veg.I don’t wait to see that bastard PM I supplement with Silica and spray with sulpher up to th first week of flip.Some people never see PM a day in their lives but have aphids straight from Hades.It’s rough all over man

4 Likes

I just blast my ladies at 18-6 with as much light as I can and still have healthy, praying leaves. The day of flip il just go straight to 12-12 without increasing, or decreasing my light intensity. I feel like this smacks the shit out of them and they know that its time to start flowering.

3 Likes

I hit them with ‘Open Sesame’ for a week prior-to and the week of the flip…along with Superthrive …and then some Tarantula beneficials the day of the flip.
Sometimes I leave them in the dark for 24-48 then go to 12/12- depends on the strain tho…
IfI know it’s really hardy and won’t stress-- I just flip it.
A little extra dark never hurts tho… :blush:

3 Likes

I’m using the 3 part bloom nutes on all my plants. The beastie bloomz chunked up my one plant pretty good. We shall see! Love fox farms stuff regardless

3 Likes

Love the 3 part! Even when I use another brand…I always use ChaChing!

3 Likes

Interesting. I’m gonna try that. What’s the theory behind open sesame and superthrive? Do you use open sesame through flower?

1 Like

I only use open Sesame twice…or it can make buds fluffy… I switch to adding Cha Ching to whatever nutes I’m flowering with…Beastie Bloom once In a while for extra PK…
Cha Ching really amps up the oils and resin production… and I stop the Superthrive about 3 weeks into bloom… no real need for it after that unless they get stressed by something. :+1: :blush:

2 Likes

We can buy a pound of pure mpk powder npk 0-52-34 for a around a fiver from Ebay/Amazon

We can also buy the exact same stuff under many other names at some extravagant prices.
Example
https://hydroponicsclub.ca/products/mono-potassium-phosphate-by-hydrodionne-0-52-34
14g of mpk powder into 100ml of water gives 0.1 ec per ml/ltr or 50ppm per ml/ltr

1 Like

I like espoma flower tone…especially for outdoor grows…but can use it indoor if ya let it “cook” a couple weeks in damp soil together it activated and start breaking down…100% organic…$7 for a 5lb bag!

2 Likes