Where are thou Pineapple?

Yes, that was a pleasant surprise when I opened the pack and found a VERY generous amount of Platinum Pineapple AND a vile of Lavander.
Didn’t know they were from Soma tho :+1::+1::+1:

5 Likes

Awesome! Wonder if this was the cali pineapple :pineapple: clone I remember. Seems likely with everyone raving about the PP’s high. I’m gonna pickup some of these beans :smiley:

3 Likes

Pretty sure it’s the one your thinking of , it was around before the Pineapple Express and was the only clone going around as pineapple I was aware of. Being crossed to the platinum og brings up the potency some but also gives way to flavors ranging from sweet tropical pineapple to metallic sour gas, there are for sure pineapple dom plants to be found also some fascinated mutants on occasion.
I’m currently working with the paki chitral kush followed by the mazar I sharif. There should be a og back cross with the mazar by Xmas.
Im going to be growing some Kona gold in the near future also and those are well known for having flavors ranging from orange to pineapple with the occasional mango or lemon.

6 Likes

Yep it’s a reproduction run I did but it’s already a stable inbred line so you won’t be disappointed , they came from soma directly and regulars are almost non existent outside of the reproduction I did. He quite selling regs shortly after the pack I got.

8 Likes

I picked up 2 packs. Excited for these thanks for the recommendation and for making em! :pray:

4 Likes