Where In The World Can I Find Purple Indica ???

that is a nice little display, to grab attention, I think. reminds me of how in the old days when I use to go with granddad to the country store. The displays would be setup for tobacco plugs, pipes and cigarettes for gentlemen in the glass case. Pretty cool, how some similar images bring things back into focus, from long ago. It astounds me how the mind works/ doesn’t work, at various times. till later.

regards,

2 Likes

it has the look thats for sure hows the taste on it for flavour ?

so Ultra Violet OG and Purple star are very close i can smell the victory very shortly thank you everyone for keeping your eyes open find this legend one day haha cheers

UltraViolet OG is an indica dominant hybrid (80% indica/20% sativa strain created through a cross of the powerful Face Off OG X Purple Indica strains. This bud gets its name from its bright purple appearance and grapey flavors. UltraViolet OG buds have small and lumpy rotund pebble-shaped nugs with dark purple leaves, rich purple hairs, and a thick frosty coating of lavender hued crystal trichomes. The UltraViolet OG aroma is very sweet and herbal in nature, with an earthy floral effect that is accented by subtle savory spices that can be detected as the nugs are broken apart. The flavor is of sweet spicy earth with a hint of lemony grape and pine upon exhale that lingers long after you finish smoking. The UltraViolet OG high is enviable in nature, with relaxing effects that are heavy in both mind and body. It starts with a mellow uplifted state that leaves you insanely happy but very hazy and easily distracted. As your mind wanders freely through disoriented thought, your body will fall victim to an insanely heavy body stone that leaves you immovable, helplessly locked to your couch with a deep sense of sedation. Eventually, your dreamy introspection will carry over and pull you into a deep and peaceful sleep. These effects and its powerful 17-20% average THC level make UltraViolet OG a perfect choice for patients suffering from conditions such as insomnia, mild to moderate cases of depression, mood swings, and chronic stress or anxiety.

3 Likes

Could be they just didn’t have a name so they just called it unknown but it got around. That’s better than giving a random bud a name if something else

even when i look it up on seed finder it says legendary and unknown i thought i read something about the army having somthing to do with the cross im all most positive it was 3 land-race strains all mixed together
Super skunk x big skunk korean x afghan hawian

Mendo Purps aka( urple urple ) aka( Humboldt Purple) clone only found in seeds by kyle kush man Purple indica x northern lights

got me thinking about that . its a really small producer but the taste what sets it apart from anything its like every berry and spice and more the taste does not leave your mouth super smooth when i had it it was grow aeroponics man i miss it

1 Like

so im ordering the seeds lol but not sure is it 60 $ for 1 seed or for a couple doesnt say on the site plus i just smoked chem fire so im lost haha

1 Like

When I was a teen and knew nothing of weed, we would buy stuff called purple indica…we got from some russian (or eastern euro) guy named Sandro. He made frequent trips to BC to grab his weed. This was back in 1998 or 99…but I specifically remember him saying, “this is purple indica”.

1 Like

I have a pack of purple unicorn f5 on the way. Should be full on purple ladies in the pack from my understanding. Plan on popping them in about 10 weeks and making f6 seeds with them. I will probably share them in OG if everything works out okay.

4 Likes

??? I’m not sure what you mean?

1 Like

:sweat_smile: sorry that was a post for @Purple_Drank604

1 Like

starting to think its gotta be close to Purple Afghani because just been reading up on it today and the aroma profile that people are describing are very very similar. as in its cheesey, sweet, musky, piney lol funny thing is thats like every flavour in one but thats what it was. also reading the taste was powerful. going to have to take a look on here and see what people have to say. if anyone has any input on the purple afghani please share thanks every one :slight_smile:

2 Likes

It’s 10 or 12 for $60, I’m thinking it’s 12.

1 Like

CSI just dropped a purple indica S1. Might be what you are looking for. https://seedbankclub.com/product/purple-indica-s1/

Edit: also saw there might be a CSI group buy coming up so you might be able to hold out and get them at closer to half the price directly

5 Likes

wow nice find !!! ya i tried and my bank keeps declining the transaction, is this site trustworthy?

1 Like

so I figured it out and holy smokes those seeds cost alot 7 seeds for 187.00 canadian but hey its worth a gamble because if its the real deal ill let you guys know would love to share the one of a kind taste and stone. nothing Ive smoked has had that terp profile or even close. Haven’t been this excited in 15 years when i last smoked a joint of her. O GOD PLEASE BE THE ONE IVE BEEN SEEKING FOR ALL MY LIFE. (Cheers @YoungDad420 thank you for keeping a eye out my friend .

2 Likes

Purple Indica S1 ~ Purple Indica x Purple Indica

The Heirloom Purple Indica of Pacific Northwest fame dates, possibly, as far back as the early-mid 80’s. One of the most Unique Purple ‘Indica’ plants I’ve ever grown with natural dark purple leaves, a mellow pain killing potency, and a unique flavor of floral and dark Concord grapes.

4 Likes
1 Like