Where In The World Can I Find Purple Indica ???

I have fond memories of this strain as well. I got it around 2004 I think. Wasn’t too long after I started smoking. Brought it to some girls cottage. We smoked some and I got so high my ears started ringing and I had to sit on the kitchen floor :stuck_out_tongue:

I got it a few times and it was definitely called Purple Indica. If you have the money I’d get it while it’s still available. I’ve looked into it in the past and also wasn’t able to find much info on it. I vaguely remember the smell being herbal/piney/grapey/wine but it was a long time ago.

I think my tolerance at the time might have skewed my perception a bit but in my mind this is one of the strongest indicas I’ve ever smoked. Surprising it’'s a purple one usually find them weaker.

Would be cool to make some hybrids with since a clone is prob not an option.

2 Likes

Well you could cross them… or do a silver treatment and make more fem seeds… If it’s a clone only strain, then this is a S1. Out crossing is prob a better option, but making F2s of these may make an interesting batch. There’s some talk about stabilizing a strain much faster if your using just feminized pollen, since males can just throw more variables into the mix and waste time.

2 Likes

Im so lost whats does s1 mean and how is it clone only when im getting the seeds? Are they auto flower sorry im baked out of my tree cheers

S means selfed. They took a clone, reversed it with silver solution so it would produce pollen (feminized). Once the pollen is produced, they had it pollinate itself or another clone that wasn’t treated with silver (usually bigger so more seeds). So yes, the plant F*ed itself and made inbred offspring.

3 Likes

@Seamonkey84 lmfao great discription thanx i understand now cheers

1 Like

Story

Not much is known about this particular plant except that it likely came out of Afghanistan/Pakistan during the 80’s when the country was in upheaval, and was likely brought to the USA by American military personnel. It is thought by many to be the mother plant to the modern Purple lines such as Grape Ape, Granddaddy Purple, Purple Urkle, etc. This cut is also thought to be the same cut as the Pacific Northwest’s “Ultraviolet”.

Aroma

Perfumed grape incense-like smell.

Flavor

Nearly identical to the smell, it’s a perfumed grape-heavy smell that brings to mind incense and flowers.

Qualities

Relaxing and semi-narcotic like most Purple strains, it’s clear that this one is 100% Indica. Good for pain relief, relaxation, anti-anxiety, and sleep aid.

@YoungDad420 thanks again man.

11 Likes

Happy ending. It turns out the purple indica was in your heart all along.

6 Likes

Make sure to do a grow journal on those, got me very curious about this strain now. Maybe make more seeds and share the love? Hehe

3 Likes

Ya im a happy camper just have it at the back burner have so much going on just had a baby so im lacking on my journals and keeping everything maintained everything is on auto pilot and just way to big got no space but soon i will get on it and promise to share the love . If its the real deal it will make its way back to the top no question on that it will give some of the top strains a run for there money . Thanks for the interest and all the help to get to this point. Cheers

4 Likes

Oh congrats! Not sure if that was already mentioned here before. Is he/she your first? I know all about how hectic life with new baby is. I’m raising/co-parenting 3 boys under the age of 4. Still a handful with 3 adults pitching watching them, bringing back and forth to appointments and preschool, working and sleeping almost in shifts.

1 Like

Thanks , and ya sleep schedule is all over the place haha sounds like you got a army yourself

They say its considered rare.

Any idea when this would be? Can Canadians take part? Purple indica would be awesome.

Edit:
Considered extremely rare on their scale. Super cool

And yes my first

1 Like

I just looked csi has purple indica fems in stock

2 Likes

Think it cost me 187.00 canadian

Ya i think seedfinder says its legendary lol

1 Like

I just remember CSI being mentioned in the BOG group buy thread as one of the breeders that would be down to deal.

Edit: here it is Group buy Bog seeds 1/2 off

1 Like

Peace All. CONGRATS @Purple_Drank604 I am about to go down this road soon ( should all go well) and I will have my 3rd and 4th overall. (wife has a teenage son whom I’ve been taking care of since 4 (17 now). Stay safe and grow hard :fist:t6:
Peace

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.