Where is the best place for clones right now in Denver?

Hi Everyone. So a trip to denver fell in my lap. What nursery / dispensaries have the best clones and selection?

3 Likes

I got some from L eagle services and they weren’t to bad zero pest problem can also order online and they will hold for 24-48 hours something like that

1 Like

heard good things about L’Eagle like @Cratix said. also heard good things about Kind Love and The Denver Clone Store

2 Likes

There’s surprisingly few choices here. It always seems like there’s much better clone nurseries on the west coast… maybe that’s a ‘grass is greener’ perspective. Kind Love’s clone menu is the best I’ve seen, but I can’t tell you anything about them personally.

2 Likes

Tread lightly, I’ve gotten clones from reputable dispensaries, that introduced bugs into my grow.

Only clones I use are ones I take.

1 Like

Gotta quarantine your clones

1 Like

figured that out when it destroyed one of my crops

Always quarantine! At least 2 weeks, preferably a month to watch out for bugs and disease. During quarantine, I treat them all like they are contaminated and spray with garden soap and sulfur on them all now.

4 Likes

I can!

Kind Love had great clones…never had an issue ever. Grown quite a few. Been a few years since I’ve lived in Denver though.

La Conte’s clones sucked, FWIW. Weird reveg, puny things.

3 Likes

@vernal La Contes, Was that the little spot on Washington that looked like a bar? Green crosses on the windows?

1 Like

The very same. Haven’t lived in Denver since 2018 though, got that bad clone in like 2015 so take that with a grain of salt.

1 Like

I have the same regimen. All clones are treated like an infectious disease. I only take cuts with 1 or 2 sets of leaves… microscope the shit out of them. Routine dipping and spraying. Full on quarantine area. Never a problem.

2 Likes

I brought in spider mites to my cloning tent with some mulberry cuttings. The mites got on 2 cuttings. I cut every leaf off them, dipped them in isopropyl… then washed in soapy water and didn’t rinse the soap. I figured for sure they would die. Both lived! They looked like crap for a while but came through it. Edit, It also got rid of the mites.

2 Likes

Thanks for all the help. I think i found some winners.

5 Likes

Awww yeah Golden Goat is where it’s at!

I’ve had their ECSD and it’s great, bordello good too. Lime OG must be a more recent menu addition in the last few years but I’m sure it’s fiya.

3 Likes