Where or how do you hide your party supplies when traveling, especially by plane?

It’s gross but it must be said… hash turds?

way back when…you could unravel the bottom of a toothpaste tube and insert your bagged goods. Tighten the open end and nobody ever looked. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Smart idea

When we traveled we smashed dog shit hash in the bottom of a new pair of shoes. And checked em in carry on. They didn’t even want to touch the bottom of the shitty" hash. About 9 grams. Also I was coming home from Hawaii and brought back a zip of some loud ass papaya gold. Man I sweating bullets that whole time my family thought I got sprayed by a skunk :rofl:

3 Likes

Brilliant!

1 Like

you’d think they’re bomb sniffing dogs mostly these days.

anyone mail your stash ahead of time? I got a trip comin up to a state with crazy limited med and no rec I was thinkin bout tryin this… not sure how exactly tho

I don’t know much about mailing, but a guy that I know gets weekly deliveries from CA. He insists that the trick is to have it in a package within a package in case the the outer one gets torn in shipping.

1 Like

thats helpful thanks!

I’d also use a true vapor barrier instead of a masking agent. Actually, using both is better.

1 Like

not sure what that is, like wet it with water vapor?

I flew to another US state w 2 pinner joints in a plastic ziplock “seed” bag in my wallet.
It worked because there were no drug-sniffing dogs nearby. And the joints didn’t show up on the x ray machine.

2 Likes

I seal mine in vacuum sealed bags, then hide them in candles, then hide the candles in a wrapped present.

The vacuum bags act as a vapor barrier - allowing no gas or particles to pass through, so it doesn’t let the scent out.

The candle is a vapor barrier, a masking agent (has a lot of scent to cover weed scent), and camouflage.

The present I wrap it in (with other candles) is another level of camouflage.

1 Like

Find a head shop that sells thca vapes where you land.

Three people I recently went to Mexico with got busted with vapes at the airport. They all played like it was an accident and made it through, but would not do it again.

All the packages came through to the hotel no problem though 🫣 that’s what I would do, depending on where I was going…

1 Like

Your friends are lucky!

1 Like

Yeah they were pretty shaken, not gonna lie.

I’m the nervous type. I’d have crapped down both legs.

1 Like

Same, lol. Mail is the way imo.

1 Like

Lol

2 Likes