White buffalo seed co is having a big sale before a hiatus, act now!

Let’s just say it was a fair chunk of change :rofl:

3 Likes

Thank you @jessethestoner.
Ordered some sativas I plan to knock into Bushmans Ciskei.

Pz :v:t2:

2 Likes

I cant wait to see what you whip up with all of those your arsenal, will stay tuned in to your thread. Hope you are doing well man! Im thinking of running more of that shaman haze, that thing was a bellringer.

2 Likes

That’s awesome to hear! I’m always pre planning way in advance and had been thinking of popping some of the Berrylope Haze in my next sativa run but maybe I should pop something with that Medicine Man father! I have way too much stuff to make decisions lol.

Doing very well, thanks. I hope you as as well! Feel free to dm me if you are interested in any more beans!

1 Like

Don’t forget their prices are in Canadian Dollars so those $40 packs are actually about $30 US.

11 Likes

The site is officially down just fyi to everyone. I waited too late to hop on these so if anyone got some of their seeds before they shut down, grow them well if you aren’t going to share them! They won’t do any good just sitting in your collection/being hoarded (coming from a seed hoarder lol)

4 Likes

anyone want to combine packs and do a repo ?

I have a few on hand…

7 Likes

Repro repro repro!

5 Likes

That is a nice selection.

3 Likes

Would certainly donate some seeds to a repro! I have some Blue Pilgrim and Anu :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Is this sale over, I looked at the site and it’s like $100 per pack that’s a little too steep for me right now.

3 Likes

@Simdadon

their site wbseeds.com is down / closed

not sure what you are referring to…

4 Likes

It was probably the wrong one I googled white buffalo seeds, lol and it was probably someone else selling their stuff. I will stick to getting beans from JP he does not break the bank. But thanks I appreciate ya letting me know. I figured I missed it as this was an old post but it did not hurt to look.

2 Likes

To bad. Sale over.

2 Likes

Yeah I figured that out `

2 Likes

I was checking them out. I’m not looking to get anything. I enjoy looking.

2 Likes

I have a few roberts creek congo crosses and can get ahold of vision and get straight seeds. Spent a lot of time in roberts creek

5 Likes

Would you be interested in trading for some Classic Seeds Jacalyn?Classic passed away and his seeds are some of the most precious things i have.Just made a fresh batch and ive been looking for Roberts creek congo for a very long time.

3 Likes

@CapnCannabis I have the Robert’s creek Congo you can have a cut if you’d like ?

5 Likes