White powdery mildew?

I have made hash with the nastiest PM infested swag and have had good results. Excellent results even

3 Likes

Things changed, i was told eagle 20 used in veg wouldn’t end up it the flower / new growth, has 60 day residual effect, it is nasty shit though. Any time you have to suit up and get the respirator out it isn’t good. We had a 40 light room that was wiped out , dude lost his job. We treated plants in 2nd week of veg and it never came up in lab results. Like you said thin out your plants, air circulation, dehumidifier and should be fine.

2 Likes

You’re plant is a reflection of you. Remember that. If your plant looks like that if the first place it’s never going to amount to much. Pull it out, throw away anything that you’ve used to grow this way including any preconceptions of growing and start again. In human terms - There’s a whole lot you can do to be healthy, and when you know that recipe then it’s pretty hard to get sick. Your plant is sick. Get rid of it. Learn the recipe for growing healthy plants and you’ll reap the rewards. Before you do anything, learn the basics of growing.

2 Likes

Yeah @johnweed4you2 , I can give you the long story about the grow, but essentially, a ton of things out of my control so I could only do so much, but I also did learn a ton as it was my first partial grow as the plants were handed to me to “babysit” in not the best shape which ended up being more like an adoption that I hadn’t planned on aggregating that much time to.

1 Like

H202 solutions or even just water can clean off exterior hyphae from buds during harvest.

PM has no known mycotoxins and is not a human pathogen. While it definitely lowers quality, it is not inherently dangerous to smoke. That said, inhalation of high spore loads can cause lung inflammation, and some people are allergic to it.

1 Like

This reads like an AI bot trying to attempt a forum post lol

I always suspected as much. People act like it has a 10,000 year half-life like plutonium or something lol.

1 Like

That is the right solution for how to cure your hemp. I recommend read this article https://cannaflower.com/cure-your-cbd-hemp/

hehehehe, quite a broad statement from someone/something that has little knowledge of the particular situation. Outdoors has many factors that can change fast and are out of your control without spending big time/money.

1 Like

Addressing posted pics of indoor plants. If you do your homework and monitor your grow it’s quite irrelevant what the location of your grow is. Nothing happens suddenly, so we can put that myth to sleep. (apart from a plague of locusts… but even that comes with warning) Growing requires knowledge, commitment and attention to detail. Otherwise you’re wasting your time.

if you’ve got nothing to say…should try leaving it at that.

1 Like

I thought that’s what he was doing by asking the question in the first place

1 Like

You replied to me tho and mine is an outdoor grow fyi

And like I said, things out of my control like not being able to even be there when I wanted…

I also disagree with you, grows aren’t 100% or nothing

1 Like

Interesting solution to wash with bleach mixture… I usually toss any PM buds. U r brave lol

For next time, when they are in VEG you can hit them with some liquid copper a couple times to help strengthen their immunity going into flower. Preventative is always best.

Seems like you are already set on improving airflow so that’s good!

Maybe look into liquid copper and implement into ur next grow. Never spray in flowe

ummmm, I think he said outdoor.

All that aside, your input here is in no way teaching the poster when you approach it the way you have. We like to work on a more encouraging approach as it is a lot healthier.

In quality or quantity perhaps but regarding health they are safe or not … :sunglasses:

1 Like

I got plenty to say about mildew.

People get pests, bud. It happens. No need to high-horse the guy. There are so few situations that require a full tear down and “re learning how to grow”. It’s a little mildew, very treatable problem.

2 Likes

If that works for you, fine. But here’s my message, I’ll try and put it another way for you. Why start something you know little about, a little reading , a lot of planning. Then chances are you’ll get a lot closer to achieving your desired outcome. No one grows successfully if all they have is desire.

location of grow isn’t really relevant. My point is if you’re going to do something why do it half assed? Desire alone won’t grow weed

cant say I’ve ever seen anyone use an oscillating fan out doors.