White powdery mildew?

I also believe what you believe in relation to researching before starting something. My point was about the approach.

I agree, i thought it weird he had a fan outdoors. I am sure it helped to some degree anyway. But again, not the point. Growing weed it not easy and some people learn the hard way and some people just have bad luck. Either way, this forum is a great resource because everyone helps but also encourages.

Like I said, you don’t know my whole situation and all the circumstances, I was given those plants to take over, I didn’t seek them out, I was basically baby sitting for someone (he had nobody else to give them to) and I wasn’t prepared or let alone even knew anything at the time; location wasn’t ideal and many other factors… I was still down to have us have something at a fairly decent grade if I must say so myself rather than nothing cause I couldn’t create all the perfect conditions…
and yeah, the fan did help actually, not the first person to do that (it was not pure outdoors, it was in a sort of greenhouse/hoop house), because like I said, you don’t know the conditions of the situation…
And BTW, that PM was on the very last branch of the harvest, I had already harvested most of it.

lol sounds like you’ve got it all under control, wish you luck

I’ve come a long way since the start I’ll tell you that lol

1 Like