White Runtz Testers needed

Apologies again to my 2 brothers north of the border for failing you. Not something I take lightly. Please, contact me in April and when I get paid again, send you both a pkg of my own gear… I try to always keep my word…

Thanks again

4 Likes

wonderful combos, cartman :wink:
may the tests be successful !
good vibes, bro.

4 Likes

Oh man, I got interested when I saw the freebie, lol… The Molokai x Triangle.

If you have any of those available for sale or trade, shoot me a PM. I’m about to run a few of Nug’s Deathrow Runtz. I only just smoked the Runtz for the first time the other day when I stopped in to buy a pre-roll. Pretty nice flavors. peace

2 Likes

Its all goods, no worries. It was a free gift, given out of kindness.

2 Likes

Got mine yesterday!!! Thanks @Carty for the opportunity. The were soaked in water and are now in paper towels. As soon as they break I’ll start an official diary.

6 Likes

Man i really wanted to test these got irene instead…hopefully they do good for u need cuts lol

Nice… same way I start mine.

Thanks for testing along…

3 Likes

I would have rather had the Irene than runtz on runtz action lol I got enough runtz already

2 Likes

If your still looking for testers I have room for photoperiod

1 Like

I hope you have better luck, I personally PMed him and nothing…

2 Likes

Thanks for the heads up

It you guys are trying to get some of these Runtz testers I may have a few extra to spare especially since they are feminized, no worries if I intruded on ur conversation peace

5 Likes

Hello Dr. G.

I would appreciate some new gear as in 2 weeks my last auto’s get pulled out of 16 plants they were the only ones I put in 4 weeks later, right now I have 6 males growing seeds after6 weeks from AlaskanGrown his auto blueberries …

3 Likes

I will be done with my grow in my tent in like 4 weeks, and will sprout testers early to get them started for outside/in the tent too.

Id love to take you up on that offer.

Hello Dr. G

I would love to have a gift from you lol

1 Like

6 Likes

How cool Dr G
Sharing them with others bro, you get the “paying it forward” award my friend…

3 Likes

I hope you have better luck, I personally PMed him and nothing…

Hey guys…
I Apologize for not responding to any more PM’s

I did announce ALL the testers have been gifted out already. 9 days ago…

19 pkg’s on 3 sites.

Sorry peeps, but they are all gone.

Thanks for all the interest, wish I had more
but did gift out 1000 seeds.
Carty

6 Likes

Well I unfortunately haven’t been able to get my tent from my cousin and I have been able to help out by throwing some to @Reefer who has been kind enough to give Mr a strain that is my FAVORITE Skywalker OG feminized from Mephisto and I am just glad that I am able to get some different growers for you and I will be sure that you are kept in the loop on the grows especially since reefer does hydro and I so soil so I think and hope that you get the best results and input on these so I’m harvesting end of week and I am going to be trying out the Irene Kush x White Runtz and it’s because my late grandmothe who passed away 2 years ago Irene Wilson…ironic

4 Likes