White Runtz Testers needed

7 Likes

Sorry for the delay on posting. I was only able to get 2 of 10 popped. The 2 are doing great. Their growing nicely. I can’t wait to flower them out. I’m guessing 2 weeks and they’ll be ready. These pics are from Monday.

Since then, I’ve uppotted to 1 gallon grow bags. They’ll finish their lives there. I can’t wait to see these beauties go.

4 Likes

U should try 2gal bro… yield would be much better… look good

3 Likes

Ty. I run coco. 1 Gallon is more than sufficient for me. I was running half gallon pots before and averaged 40-50 grams a plant in a 3x3. These are smaller and will be when flowered. I’ll have a total of 15 in my tent

2 Likes

Really? I run 2 gallon and barley get that . You must be doing somthing right cheers

2 Likes

Are you running soil? I run coco on an auto feed system. Well auto feed in flower. I have to go thru my old phone. I’ll find some pics. I run 2 gallon at a buddy’s house. Our record there is 6 off one plant.

That’s a pic of a plant from my buddy’s place. It’s a 6 inch square pot. I think it gave us a bit over 2 zips

3 Likes

Irene x White Runtz (#1-8) Group Shot
☆DJSF

8 Likes

Hey, gang! Another lil update… going to transplant tomorrow, take clones the next round that the cloner is open! Probably in 2ish weeks… then be off to throw them all into the flowering room. peace ☆ djsf

9 Likes

Sorry for the delay on an update. But here we are. I have mone in the first week of flower. The stretch is on. Can’t wait to see how these beauties turn out.

I will update again once they start to bud.

8 Likes

Out of 15 seeds I was gifted to test I killed 10 Smdh and managed to pop 5.

5 Likes

7 Likes

Nice, I like #8 & #5…bro.

Feel free to thank Goat&Monkey Seeds. he supplied ALL the testers of White Runtz crosses I handed out…

4 Likes

Thanks again @Carty ! Clones are rooted and will be going to the flowering room soon!! I will have to thank Goat & Monkey Seeds!! I did a little research on the Molokai Frost x Triangle Kush and found them… :shushing_face::slightly_smiling_face:
I wasnt 100% sure… but: Triple Cream OG… wowza!

:seedling::green_heart::sunglasses::v:

☆DJSF

9 Likes

WHITE RUNTZ X URKLE courtesy of @Carty

They survived the Texas inferno :fire::fire::fire:

9 Likes

I really cannot take the credit, xochipilli was the creator and have since been added to his seed lineup… I even got to name the White Runtz cross…
White Feather… named after the most prolific Sniper of Vietnam… so careful, this stuff will take you out…lol

2 Likes