White Runtz Testers needed

I think these ones will turn out great.

I have a great appreciation for people who put in actual thought and effort into their seeds.

Rock on my dude :wink::man_dancing:!

2 Likes

Tester Update:

peace ☆ djsf

8 Likes

If you you have some to spare or trade let me know

I had one of my recent 6 plants started do a NO show… so, thought I’d get in on this with ya’ll…

And, since I’m tough, I took 3 seeds and dropped them right into the soil. No germination just
like in nature. now to keep them wet until they pop up. good to see plants getting above ground everyone…

Irene x White Runtz

1 Like

Someone I sent extra seeds to says thank you with the coolest gift. Travel Bag… hehe.

Never necessary, always appreciated. Last gift like this was a Bros Grimm T shirt 3x…
yeah, I’m not a tiny guy… Old nickname was Slave… a guy said I looked like the guy who whipped all the slaves back in the pryamid days… lol

7 Likes

What kinda beans did you get and that is awesome damn that’s a sweet Santa Cruz swag

2 Likes

Thanks for input , I have some 1 hit wonders that ive been wanting to cross thinking im going to walk away with something special. Like you said kinda drawing straws out of a bag sort of speak

Azad Gen 2 x Azad (Bare)
Sag Valley Skunk x Azad

Passing a nice chunk of them to breeders like diggy soze…
Thanks, he’s a good friend of mine…

3 Likes

Almost forgot…

3 for 3 Irene x White Runtz

5 Likes

I actually just popped another Irene x White Runtz and it’s been super frustrating to have a phone with a broken camera and it’s just a pain because I successfully harvested amd am on week 2 of curing and I have 2 well hopefully 3 shortly in beginning of veg so it’s 2 Urkle and 1 Irene so I am just glad that I have the phototron and now a 3×3×6 ac infinity tent CLOUDLAB 733 so it’s really gonna be a lot of fun and exciting things to come

1 Like

Almost passed over the post and I noticed that u have a profile picture lol nice

8 Likes

Few days old… Irene x White Runtz Testers… feminized, looks like 2 of one pheno and 1 of
another…

Irene x WR x 3

4 Likes

Another lil update :sunglasses::v:
☆djsf

6 Likes

Very frustrating not having a camera working on the phone and I am supposed to get a new one Tuesday and I have 2 Irene’s at day 5-6 and doing well I hope that we can dominate these Irene’s and I have a couple Urkle x White Runtz left and after I get my new setup I will definitely honor the testing so thanks for taking the time to get these out to the OG community and I hope @DJSF & @Carty happy white Runtz cross growing. The Doc

3 Likes

I wish the grows to have huge yields I have a runtz 13 in he tent now …

3 Likes

Little update… Just plugging right along!

peace ☆ djsf

10 Likes

your plugging right along there DJ… I’m heading over Tuesday to take some updated shots of mine over at my bro’s place. Took them over there because my tents running 2 diff light schedules had light leak issues for photo periods… argh…

luck all

2 Likes

Alright as promised here is my contribution to the WHITE RUNTZ X URKLE TESTERS SERIES!! First off thank you @Carty for donating these for us to try out/ test for you. I messed up on the first batch not sure what happened but I originally started 4 WRxUrkle earlier in the month they did sprout and tap rooted but for some reason did not break the soil and have since “disappeared” somewhere into the soil. Maybe they’ll pop up later when I’m not expecting it. Now that the weather is a little more stable outside(warmer) I’m hopping these will break the soil once I transplant them into soil.
Above picture: 4 WRxUrkle and 1 GG4 from ilgm… I have used a total of 8 seeds so far killed 4 and am hoping not to kill these 4… anyways happy growing y’all…

@LemonadeJoe is there a way I can combine this journal with my “Texas Outdoor Organic Growing” thread? Thank you :pray:

5 Likes

IRENE X WHITE RUNTZ :sunglasses::green_heart::v: DJSF

13 Likes