White Widow Auto

:spiral_calendar: Day 25

holy crap these girls are almost a month old!

3 Likes

:spiral_calendar: Day 27

these autoflowers are so strange. they look like mini versions of mature plants. showed first pre flowers yesterday

4 Likes

:spiral_calendar: Day 28

my camera isnt amazing but you can almost make out some preflowers

4 Likes

:spiral_calendar: Day 29

starting too look like a gardenā€¦ gonna attempt transplant soon hopefully that goes well

5 Likes

:spiral_calendar: Day 30

transplants done. gotta re arrange things still

5 Likes

The reason they can sometimes look like mini versions is usually one of three reasonsā€¦genetics, light less than 20 hrs per day or stuntingā€¦which result from transplanting them.

Some of the larger autos Iā€™ve seen, or Super Autos as they are also known, have more Sativa in them.

Cheers

Hereā€™s a snap of a Northern Lights Auto Iā€™m growing Outsideā€¦started the end of May.

4 Likes

:spiral_calendar: Day 33

@MrToast thankyou for sharing the great pic! and thanks for the insight!

7 Likes

:spiral_calendar: Day 37

moved the girls into the bigger veg roomā€¦ this light is a lot hotter than the other one.

5 Likes

:spiral_calendar: Day 40

7 Likes

Do you have a flower room? I think the ladies would probably like the highest intensity light they could get right now. They look pretty good.

1 Like

:spiral_calendar: Day 49

@Badger not sure if im gonna fire up teh flower room for these girlsā€¦ not sure about auto flower plants at all. i really miss the control of deciding when i flower.

all 3 of these plants look different dont know why. the one down above is whtie and snowy. one has orange hairs but isnt frosty. and the third one has no flowers on top at all still veggingā€¦

3 Likes

I totally agree with that. Autos definitely have their place I suppose. I want some opinions on the smoke after a proper cure.

1 Like

:spiral_calendar: Day 55

i wish they where bigger. at least they are pretty. still no dark period given. plant number 3 ive managed to keep mostly in vegative state.

3 Likes

What are you feeding them? Kind of looks like too much light or nitrogen, possibly low magnesium. Let us know. Youā€™re almost there! :+1:t3:

Thats too funny because Iā€™m the complete opposite when it comes to gaming. Dont get me wrong sativas are better for it but I donā€™t care how stoned I am i murder it lol

1 Like

I guess thatā€™s why I havent done any autos. Been intrigued but im a control freak :joy: i donā€™t know thereā€™s a lot of people who swear by em but idk

:spiral_calendar: Day 64

honestly im just fucking around at this point. gonna order some regular seeds. this girl actually looks tasty, might chop. one of the others has flowers equally as large but seeming to be in earlier stages and not dank at all. girl number 3 is still mostly leaves.

2 Likes

Had a good read through your thread, autos can be finnicky and itā€™s not hard to stress them out and get small plants, I personally have found megacrop all in one with a cap of Epsom salt per gallon and a SOG method of using autos super easy but it is high plant counts, frequent watering. you may be capped at 6 or so plants.

Advice I would give if you were continuing with autos is
Start your plants in their final pots Or transplant early when they are still small.
Try Epsom salt as a cheap additive with every water, my autos looked very similar with those leafs yellowing from the bottom up.
Feed at a quarter to a half strength after the first set of true leaves. Donā€™t wait for them to ask for it. You can always give plain water if they donā€™t like it.
Check temps and RH.

Feel free to shoot me a pm if you are looking for seeds :v:

edit: Forgot to say, bud still looks 100% smokable :rofl: looking good dude!

5 Likes

:spiral_calendar: Day 86

its been a stressfull summer. have not given these girls the love they deserve.

way behind schedule still smell fruity and delicious.

ordered some SSH todayā€¦ i want bigger plants next time around.

1 Like

:spiral_calendar: Day 88

about 1 week into dark period. i would say 1 week into flower but these bitchs have had huge nugs in 247 daylight for weeksā€¦

3 Likes